any other cumsluts?

Burns your the eyes?!?! I've never had cum burn my eyes. They turn bloodshot, yeah, but it has never hurt; and I've had guys cum directly on my open eyes.
My girlfriend’s cum tastes slightly sweet and is easy to swallow but in my eyes it definitely hurt.

Others might contend that this makes her a cumslut but it's not a term I'd use in the context of my beloved - though she very clearly loves cum!!

The first real indication of this came (!) on an occasion where after quite a long time of varied sex play, she was playing with my cock, using her hands (as she does SO well) and rubbing me against her thigh. She has particularly luxurious and luscious thighs which I find immensely exciting and it wasn't long before (to my total surprise) I'd blown a considerable load over her lovely leg. What surprised me even more though was that she came herself as soon as she felt my hot load touch her. Utterly awesome!!

On another occasion (and there is MUCH more to this event) we'd been playing with chains - dog choke chains to be specific.

I made a set of cuffs from one and slipped them over her bare feet and up to her ankles. She 'involuntarily' tightened them herself by her own movements and it was obvious she was loving this new feeling. I made two more and with each one, secured a wrist to the adjacent ankle. H was in complete and helpless restraint. With her lying like this, I chose to explore her with my fingers and within seconds, she was 'in full flight'. I played with her clit, probed her openings and invaded her firmly but in a way I know she loves and very soon, H was well into her 'orgasm loop'.

She doesn't come like any other woman I've ever known - she gets to her 'cruising altitude' and can stay there for two to three hours - just coming time and time again - it's an incredible thing to witness!

I moved to her head - still playing with her - and almost in a reflex action, she took my cock in her mouth.

I fucked her throat - because I can and because she loves it - still managing to reach her clit and drive her just a little more wild all the time, delighting in the site of my helpless lovely every bit as much as I was enjoying fucking her delicious throat.

She likes to watch and so I moved just out of her mouth and proceeded to work my cock, right next to her face. Her squirming was exquisite and it wasn't long before I felt the end rapidly approaching. Very simply, I forced my cock back into her mouth, clamped one hand quite firmly over her mound and emptied my balls into her.

H swallowed my cum for the first time and as she did so - and in her now-typical way - shuddered as her own orgasm ripped through her sexy body once again.

She continued until she'd extracted every drop I had. When I moved out of her mouth, there was nothing more to give! No drips, no dribbles, no leaks - she'd made sure she had the lot!!

Being unsure of how the whole thing might affect her - and being very aware of her propensity for 'sub-drop' I very quickly slipped her out of her chains, pulled her to me a cuddled her on the bed. She wrapped her hand around my cock, looked up at me and said "I just swallowed ALL your cum" and with that, sank into my chest - and I let her!!

After we'd rested, I put one chain around her ankles - specifically to take a photo (also attached) which I wanted to show her and just asked her "now tell me that's not sexy". She just blushed and snuggled into me again.

There's very obviously so much more to come. I adore her and I'm so fiercely and fabulously proud of her. Hopefully as her confidence develops, she'll agree to me posting a few more photos.
This is soooo hot, E! Suddenly have a huge bulge in my panties! I'm very submissive and like to be bound and used like your girl, H, for a huge thick creamy load of cum. Your foot fetish pics have me jerking hard....would love to kiss and lick each sexy cum-covered toe!

I like it and would happily talk about it all day.

Best of all is when he cums when I've got his cock in my mouth, but I also love when he cums on me. My husband cums inside me maybe 10% of the time, and the rest of the time is split fairly evenly between in my mouth and over me, usually my face. I like it at least as much as he does. I've always liked it, ever since I became active. It's a massive turn on for me - I love giving head and get a lot of pleasure from just doing that, but the cumshot in my mouth is another level. I'm not bothered about the taste, I don't like it particularly, but I *love* the anticipation, building him up to it, then feeling him getting closer until I feel him unload in my mouth.

So, yeah, I like talking about it, too.

I love the feel of cum hitting my skin. I remember the first time a guy came on me. It felt surprisingly so fantastic. Ive had a guy cum between my ass cheeks. I had him take a pic of it. The best us using a mans cum as lube on my cock. Theres something so nasty about it. The slimy feeling, knowing another man has been so turned on that i made him cum usually brings myself to an explosive orgasm. I never liked a guy cumming in my mouth at first( i know odd for a cocksucker!) but i just didnt like it. But through time ive acquired a desire to let a guy cum in my mouth because it pleases him. Plus theres nothing like feeling the twitch a cock makes as it expels semen up and out of his cock.

A Word From Our Sponsor

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.
Fresh cum makes for a fine facial rejuvenation cream, with properties that make it the ideal moisturiser and therapy massage for tired and day-worn skin.
The ancient Roman ladies were well aware of the health and beauty benefits of regularly massaging fresh semen into the skin of their faces, and had convenient slaves ready to produce the desired amount of cum on demand. Particularly potent slaves were prized for their ability to produce copious amounts of seminal fluid, which the ladies could then smear and massage into each others faces.
This is a practice that I would recommend for all ladies caught up in this dilemma...
Nine-Out-Of-Ten Dermatologists Agree That
Regular Facial Applications Of Freshly-Sucked Semen
Can Also Prove Effective In The Treatment Of
Zits, Acne and Teenage Spots!!!
Make Spunk Part Of Your Daily Beauty Regime!
Ask Your Husband, Partner, Boyfriend Or Simply
The Guy Who Lives Next Door To Help You Out...
You Know It Makes Sense
the guy who lives next door? I wish I was your neighbor. Also,I would love to watch this being done with you and other guys, maybe I could lend a hand or we could share some licks

I like it and would happily talk about it all day.

Best of all is when he cums when I've got his cock in my mouth, but I also love when he cums on me. My husband cums inside me maybe 10% of the time, and the rest of the time is split fairly evenly between in my mouth and over me, usually my face. I like it at least as much as he does. I've always liked it, ever since I became active. It's a massive turn on for me - I love giving head and get a lot of pleasure from just doing that, but the cumshot in my mouth is another level. I'm not bothered about the taste, I don't like it particularly, but I *love* the anticipation, building him up to it, then feeling him getting closer until I feel him unload in my mouth.

So, yeah, I like talking about it, too.
From what I’ve seen written by you I’m surprised he cums as frequently as 10% internally. I’d probably take the face or mouth 95% in a relationship where she was ok with that. So hot!

From what I’ve seen written by you I’m surprised he cums as frequently as 10% internally. I’d probably take the face or mouth 95% in a relationship where she was ok with that. So hot!
:ROFLMAO: I guess we like the variety. And I really like the feeling of him unloading inside me. It's a different kind of finish and it's gorgeous, but most of the time we're overcome with the lust for the cumshot. Plus it's so much dirtier to tell him how I want him to splatter my face or fill mouth during the act, because I'm his personal cum slave.

I could use a woman like yourself. :)
It does seem that some older women get away from sex when they get older or at least lose their desire to be adventurous. But there are some of us you still crave good sex and are willing to explore new things. I think being willing to explore as we get older is important because what worked when we were 20 may not be feasible any more.

It does seem that some older women get away from sex when they get older or at least lose their desire to be adventurous. But there are some of us you still crave good sex and are willing to explore new things. I think being willing to explore as we get older is important because what worked when we were 20 may not be feasible any more.
So True, men can be the same, I know it has for myself anyway. It's important for people to realize this as they age and adapt. Good to hear you are willing to change and enjoy the intimacy of life, just because we are older doesn't mean we have to quit.

Last edited:
For men and women a willingness to explore and adapt is very much a part of dealing with life's changes isn't it?
Yes but in a lot of them , they dont want to try. As in my wife, she says -zip nothing, even comes to mind for sex. Sad... as a lot of us good married men waste away...

Back