Any other women with a breeding/impregnation kink?

What I am into- the idea that a man wants to get me pregnant. Specifically the idea that a man is so attracted to me, both mentally and physically, that he wants to mix DNA with me. That he wants to be bonded with me in that way.
Then there’s the primal element of it. Like how I’m so needy when I’m ovulating and I feel like I’m craving it. I think that’s really hot. And how his instinct is similar, to want to fill that need. It’s passionate and raw and sexy.
And lastly there’s the dominance element, claiming me by cumming inside me. I’m really into that, too, but I feel like that’s maybe separate from the pregnancy thing.
Perfectly stated and I agree, but from the male perspective.

This is a kink of mine. Kind of?
Let’s see if I can explain.

For one, I hate the term breeding. To me, to me that seems like more of a specific thing that I’m not into (personally, no shame of course to those that are).
Additionally, I’m not into the reality of it all. I had really rough pregnancies and don’t actually want to do that again.

What I am into- the idea that a man wants to get me pregnant. Specifically the idea that a man is so attracted to me, both mentally and physically, that he wants to mix DNA with me. That he wants to be bonded with me in that way.
Then there’s the primal element of it. Like how I’m so needy when I’m ovulating and I feel like I’m craving it. I think that’s really hot. And how his instinct is similar, to want to fill that need. It’s passionate and raw and sexy.
And lastly there’s the dominance element, claiming me by cumming inside me. I’m really into that, too, but I feel like that’s maybe separate from the pregnancy thing.
Thats why i got fixed... You can have the fantasy but no chances to hitting the end result. WIN_WIN

I realize that since men can theoretically get away with getting a woman pregnant with no consequences or even knowledge that they fathered a child that it might be mostly a male fantasy, but this is honestly my number-one kink as a woman and features prominently in the stories I write. For some people, it may be as simple as just "letting nature take its course", and that's fair enough, but my reasons are summarized below:

If I had to summarize why I feel so strongly towards this kink in one word, it would be "vulnerability". Being female is vulnerable in so many ways, but especially when it comes to procreation. On the one hand, it's the ultimate female flex: every single human being alive today and who has ever lived started life inside a woman body and, unless they were born through a c-section, had to pass through a vagina in order to enter this world. On the other hand, the ability to become pregnant is also incredibly vulnerable. A man can dramatically and permanently transform the course of your life using just his penis (the very tool that defines him as a man).

Being vulnerable isn't an inherently bad thing. Being intimate with someone requires opening up to them, and them to you, letting them inside you emotionally and not just sexually. Making yourself vulnerable to someone means giving them the power to hurt you and trusting that they won't. The fact that the man thrusting between my thighs, whom I'm holding close to my naked body, and in whose ear I’m whispering naughty things, could get me pregnant is so vulnerable and hot. Depending on what other kinks you're working with, it could be the ultimate act of love a man can give to a woman: the gift of life itself; or it could be the ultimate assertion of sexual dominance by a strong man over a vulnerable and fertile woman.

And all that is before getting to the vulnerability of pregnancy itself: my need and desire to be taken care of by the man whose baby is growing in my belly, my reliance on his protection and support growing in proportion to the size of my pregnant belly. I could go onto the vulnerability of giving birth to his child, relying on the safety of his presence and his emotional support while simultaneously summoning my own inner strength to push his child, our child, into the world.

That summary was longer than I thought it would be, and I don't know how much of it resonates with you, but I'd love to hear from any other women who share this kink.
yes, there are several threads on the topic already. Here is just one of them: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/breeding-kink.1609611/

Here's another one that dals with cumming inside: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/cumming-inside.1574445/

Last edited:
This is a kink of mine. Kind of?
Let’s see if I can explain.

For one, I hate the term breeding. To me, to me that seems like more of a specific thing that I’m not into (personally, no shame of course to those that are).
Additionally, I’m not into the reality of it all. I had really rough pregnancies and don’t actually want to do that again.

I know the poster asked for women's feedback, but I totally understand what you mean, and pretty much feel the same from the male perspective. I'm into both the concept of natural insemination, but also impregnating a partner, either accidentally or planned. That being said, it's one of those things that sounds so hot in your head, but when you're actually faced with the reality of it, it feels morally wrong. And just the idea of having to pay child support is enough to make you go soft 😂 A child really should only be reared between a loyal couple who trust each other. However, it's still a scenario I'd love to play out in the realm of fantasy.

Yes!! My husband is dragging his feet to get his done but I’m very much looking forward to it.
Just tell him about all the fixed guys willing to dominate you and how you are thinking about how hot it would be to pretend one of them wasn't fixed. Maybe he'd see the writing on the wall. 🤣

I already had 2 daughter through gangbangs. If I were not married would have loved to breed more through gangbangs. But love being married.
That is interesting and rather hot. I am planning to try my first gangbang in the near future but do not have to worry about getting knocked up. So you really don't know who the father is other than being one of the bangers. I am trying to imagine how it would feel to have multiple men pumping sperm into my fertile pussy. If you have a fertile egg, not much chance it is not going to get fertilized with 4 or 5 guys cumming in you. I imagine each new cock pushes the sperm even deeper into your pussy and almost forces it into your womb. At the time I sure I would be in heaven

Not my kink real life, although I gave birth to 3 kids in 5 years (very very fun 5 years)... but read a few breeding stories here and quite loved it. I mean pregnancy is more then fine, as well as breastfeeding kink, breeding is let's say something I discovered recently.

Not my kink real life, although I gave birth to 3 kids in 5 years (very very fun 5 years)... but read a few breeding stories here and quite loved it. I mean pregnancy is more then fine, as well as breastfeeding kink, breeding is let's say something I discovered recently.
What about it do you find so appealing?

I’d love to give you more children 😉

Back