Any other women with a breeding/impregnation kink?

Not my kink real life, although I gave birth to 3 kids in 5 years (very very fun 5 years)... but read a few breeding stories here and quite loved it. I mean pregnancy is more then fine, as well as breastfeeding kink, breeding is let's say something I discovered recently.
Both are on permanent display in my sexual fantasy Hall of Fame. Not only do they dovetail nicely and serve up potent (no pun intended) domination feelings for me, I often wander over to look at the "rather (and always been unhappy about it) small-breasted women who anticipate (with pleasure or curiosity or submissiveness to the idea of becoming more appealing to more men) their growth" section.

I realize that since men can theoretically get away with getting a woman pregnant with no consequences or even knowledge that they fathered a child that it might be mostly a male fantasy, but this is honestly my number-one kink as a woman and features prominently in the stories I write. For some people, it may be as simple as just "letting nature take its course", and that's fair enough, but my reasons are summarized below:

If I had to summarize why I feel so strongly towards this kink in one word, it would be "vulnerability". Being female is vulnerable in so many ways, but especially when it comes to procreation. On the one hand, it's the ultimate female flex: every single human being alive today and who has ever lived started life inside a woman body and, unless they were born through a c-section, had to pass through a vagina in order to enter this world. On the other hand, the ability to become pregnant is also incredibly vulnerable. A man can dramatically and permanently transform the course of your life using just his penis (the very tool that defines him as a man).

Being vulnerable isn't an inherently bad thing. Being intimate with someone requires opening up to them, and them to you, letting them inside you emotionally and not just sexually. Making yourself vulnerable to someone means giving them the power to hurt you and trusting that they won't. The fact that the man thrusting between my thighs, whom I'm holding close to my naked body, and in whose ear I’m whispering naughty things, could get me pregnant is so vulnerable and hot. Depending on what other kinks you're working with, it could be the ultimate act of love a man can give to a woman: the gift of life itself; or it could be the ultimate assertion of sexual dominance by a strong man over a vulnerable and fertile woman.

And all that is before getting to the vulnerability of pregnancy itself: my need and desire to be taken care of by the man whose baby is growing in my belly, my reliance on his protection and support growing in proportion to the size of my pregnant belly. I could go onto the vulnerability of giving birth to his child, relying on the safety of his presence and his emotional support while simultaneously summoning my own inner strength to push his child, our child, into the world.

That summary was longer than I thought it would be, and I don't know how much of it resonates with you, but I'd love to hear from any other women who share this kink.
I would love to find just one to be seed donor

This is a kink of mine. Kind of?
Let’s see if I can explain.

For one, I hate the term breeding. To me, to me that seems like more of a specific thing that I’m not into (personally, no shame of course to those that are).
Additionally, I’m not into the reality of it all. I had really rough pregnancies and don’t actually want to do that again.

What I am into- the idea that a man wants to get me pregnant. Specifically the idea that a man is so attracted to me, both mentally and physically, that he wants to mix DNA with me. That he wants to be bonded with me in that way.
Then there’s the primal element of it. Like how I’m so needy when I’m ovulating and I feel like I’m craving it. I think that’s really hot. And how his instinct is similar, to want to fill that need. It’s passionate and raw and sexy.
And lastly there’s the dominance element, claiming me by cumming inside me. I’m really into that, too, but I feel like that’s maybe separate from the pregnancy thing.
Yes its a horny passionate subject. Any females want to discuss please contact me

As a guy that got snipped as early as I could, does that ruin the impregnation fantasy or play into it. Ultimately it is a case by case basis but I wonder what the majority is, no risk so no fantasy or semen in pussy so the fantasy is alive.

As a guy that got snipped as early as I could, does that ruin the impregnation fantasy or play into it. Ultimately it is a case by case basis but I wonder what the majority is, no risk so no fantasy or semen in pussy so the fantasy is alive.
I think if I know you have been snipped, it takes away from the fantasy. It still can be a very enjoyable fuck but the element of danger has receded. As my husband got snipped early on, I have only had a few instances when was fucked and sperm were pumped into my pussy. The moment was super hot and exciting but there is a week or two of worrying after.

This is a kink of mine. Kind of?
Let’s see if I can explain.

For one, I hate the term breeding. To me, to me that seems like more of a specific thing that I’m not into (personally, no shame of course to those that are).
Additionally, I’m not into the reality of it all. I had really rough pregnancies and don’t actually want to do that again.

What I am into- the idea that a man wants to get me pregnant. Specifically the idea that a man is so attracted to me, both mentally and physically, that he wants to mix DNA with me. That he wants to be bonded with me in that way.
Then there’s the primal element of it. Like how I’m so needy when I’m ovulating and I feel like I’m craving it. I think that’s really hot. And how his instinct is similar, to want to fill that need. It’s passionate and raw and sexy.
And lastly there’s the dominance element, claiming me by cumming inside me. I’m really into that, too, but I feel like that’s maybe separate from the pregnancy thing.
Marking you as his. It's part of it. It's an ownership thing. Least to me it is. The other part about being so attracted to you is the same as wanting to be wrapped up with the naked body of the woman as if we are just one.

you summed up my feelings really well!!! although for me i think it also ties in to feelings with ownership. impregnating a woman is a man's way of "claiming" her, which i find extremely hot. not to mention the swollen belly and sensitive breasts >////<
I love the swollen belly. And sensitive breasts are a bonus for sure.

I guess the raw primal nature of sex to make a baby. That the man wants me so much to make me his and claim me with his seed. That might be best way to say it.
I think the "possessiveness" of it is part of the appeal for me as a guy. "Claiming" her. Just such a primal thing.

Having been snipped, the mental part is definitely something I had to get used to. It's still my preference by far, but also doesn't have quite the same feel. But when she asks me to fill her/cum inside her/breed her/etc. it does still definitely get the same reaction.

Back