Any other women with a breeding/impregnation kink?

I think if I know you have been snipped, it takes away from the fantasy. It still can be a very enjoyable fuck but the element of danger has receded. As my husband got snipped early on, I have only had a few instances when was fucked and sperm were pumped into my pussy. The moment was super hot and exciting but there is a week or two of worrying after.
It was definitely something I had to get used to mentally. I definitely miss those times when we were trying, and she demanded it, and held me in until she felt me stop throbbing. Probably one of the best feelings I ever experienced.

It was definitely something I had to get used to mentally. I definitely miss those times when we were trying, and she demanded it, and held me in until she felt me stop throbbing. Probably one of the best feelings I ever experienced.
Lucky you. I never got to do that. My pregnancy was an "oops" and then a difficult delivery so never got to actually try to get pregnant.

Lucky you. I never got to do that. My pregnancy was an "oops" and then a difficult delivery so never got to actually try to get pregnant.
We actually ended up having to go the IVF route eventually. Issues were mainly on her side, my speem count and volume in my sample were "impressive" per the doctor, haha

I owe you a longer reply (forthcoming, I promise) in private (don't you hate when life gets in the way of Lit?), but I had to stop to say that succeeding as quickly as we did (first amenable cycle) was a tremendous disappointment for me as my wife insisted upon sex at least twice daily and said the filthiest things she ever managed to utter.

Never to be equaled again. But it was my every wish since [REDACTED] come (cum?) true.

I owe you a longer reply (forthcoming, I promise) in private (don't you hate when life gets in the way of Lit?), but I had to stop to say that succeeding as quickly as we did (first amenable cycle) was a tremendous disappointment for me as my wife insisted upon sex at least twice daily and said the filthiest things she ever managed to utter.

Never to be equaled again. But it was my every wish since [REDACTED] come (cum?) true.
I do wish I had a chance to do it on purpose.

Gosh I'm affected in so many ways from this thread but mostly from it's origin...writing my response as a single mom of two daughters who was never sure early on in my life what I wanted or who I was truly attracted to...male or female. Fast forward my true gravitational pull was/is to other women but growing up in the 80's 90's the societal norms said..."ohhhh no, you are confused...follow the path that is right for women." Well I didn't exactly follow the straight and narrow path ...high school was 100% bjs. and some fondling of my girly assets...and when I did start having sexual relationships with men, I was always protected until that protection didn't work and my first and later my second pregnancy was with a dude that cried..."get an abortion". Never ever a thought as I truly believe that a woman's greatest gift is to be able to bring forward life so I did and the two men that left their sperm well deposited in my fertilization zone went bye bye and I secured the legal documents that they have zero visitation rights to their daughters....PERIOD!
Reading your beginning communication Kasumi_Lee...I saw the topic as oxymoronic...how is getting pregnant a "kink"...oh I understand your position after reading your entire missive but just never thought of it as that...and while I'm lesbian and know that I always have been, I love being a woman that has brought 2 more into this world...the outcome is so well beyond the horrible input in my case.
Also excited to learn more about you and read your links, Kasumi...you seem like an amazing woman...strong...confident....proud...woman. Very happy that I saw this post...

I would like to explore this with baby fever. Since I've had a few women tell me they are different I am curious to see what happens of you mixed the two

Might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I think hiding a desire to be impregnated, not in the "okay, the thermometer says ... NOW!" way, but in the he's-on-top-and-when-you're-close-he-whispers-into-your-ear-hot-straining-breath-and-all-"You're going to have my baby" way, is as common as the "ravished by a stranger but I loved it" fantasy.

I have noted in my time, enthusiastic reactions from most (though not all) of the partners I have done this to.

Back