Any Women Not Okay With Receiving Cunnilingus?

My wife of nearly 54 years wouldn't let me go down on her until we'd been married almost 18 years. After 36 years of 'Eating Out At The Y' she still wonders why she waited so long. Just so you know, I'm turning 78 the first of next month, and she is turning 77, 6 days later.
I have definitely found that with older women. Society has told them its dirty and to get that change of mindset is difficult.

In my case my wife had never had anyone go down on her until we met by which time she was 54.

Quick question for everyone...

Do you think that cunnilingus has been buit up to a holy grain where all women should love it and all men should be experts in it?

I'm not sure it should be such a big deal. Like, the guy who told me he was going to go down on me for an hour or more - no thanks. You don't earn badges for endurance.

I like being eaten, but I like other stuff too/more. It's just one item on a menu, not the main course. You can do a lot more to me with 2 fingers and a thumb than with your tongue. Or put your fingers in me while you eat me. Or (YUM) put a finger up my arse when you eat me.

I like being eaten, but I like other stuff too/more. It's just one item on a menu, not the main course. You can do a lot more to me with 2 fingers and a thumb than with your tongue. Or put your fingers in me while you eat me. Or (YUM) put a finger up my arse when you eat me.
That's my girl... And same for me - I love blowjobs, but blowjob with finger or more up my butthole is in another dimension...

Personally I have found that it depends on the.... mentality I guess could serve....if a woman is not feeling all that "clean or confident about herself "she would most likely stop you from going down on her...

I have always felt cunnilingus is far more intimate than penetrative sex. When I was younger and (believe it or not) sluttier, there were 3 occasions when I was making out, or more, with guys I probably would have had sex with, if they didn’t ask to eat me out first. They seemed to take it as me not being interested in continuing at all though, and things never progressed past that point 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do love the feel of it when it’s someone with whom I’m actually intimate

Last edited:
Quick question for everyone...

Do you think that cunnilingus has been buit up to a holy grain where all women should love it and all men should be experts in it?

I'm not sure it should be such a big deal. Like, the guy who told me he was going to go down on me for an hour or more - no thanks. You don't earn badges for endurance.

As is the case with most things I guess we are all different. My first wife loved to be eaten for as long as I could. Video evidence shows the longest on film for me was 45 minutes. She also preferred being penetrated with a vibe or dildo while I was eating her.

My second wife does not like it for too long and after about 10 - 15 minutes she has had enough. She also much prefers fingers against her G spot while eating than a toy.

Love that we are all different and its just a matter of both understanding which one works for them.

Back