Anyone for cleeks?

Tatelou said:
Yeah, of course I want to beat my husband of nine years to a pulp, all because you apparently have a bigger cock than him. Can you say the same for my dog?

Hey, I know when I'm licked.

Mlle, Lou,

You ladies aren't trying to say that a stick-n-sack is harder to handle a pair of mellons are you? I mean, with plugs, harnesses, hooves, and long mains isn't about time for hay and a rub down?

Blacksnake,

That was really funny. You are the last person I ever expected to make a Peter Rabbit joke.

Oh course, it's a well known fact a poor little bunny can't smuggle a pair of melons without being pursued by some dirty old man with a sack and stick.......

It's too bad I have BS on Ignore. That last post would probably have been ..... inane.
MG

MathGirl said:
It's too bad I have BS on Ignore. That last post would probably have been ..... inane.
MG

MG, you're working your thesaurus overtime again. How long did it take you to look up that little 5 letter word. You might want to keep me on your ignore list. What I see in your posts are silly little one liners. Why are you so offended by my dick, I don't fuck guys, so you have nothing to worry about.

No wonder you won't do she-males. If anyone happened to have a bigger dick than you, you'd never get over it.

Svenskaflicka said:
No wonder you won't do she-males. If anyone happened to have a bigger dick than you, you'd never get over it.

See, I knew you would catch on :D

Yeah, I know you. You'd sit and cry in the corner, being devastated for not having the biggest dick.

Boys and their toys...:rolleyes:

Svenskaflicka said:
Yeah, I know you. You'd sit and cry in the corner, being devastated for not having the biggest dick.

Boys and their toys...:rolleyes:

Yeah, for about two seconds. I play well with others.

Des,

When Svenskaflicka first wrote "BS", I thought, ok she's changing my tag to BullShit. I let it slide, because I can sling piles and piles of that stuff....

BlackSnake said:
Des,

When Svenskaflicka first wrote "BS", I thought, ok she's changing my tag to BullShit. I let it slide, because I can sling piles and piles of that stuff....

really I tend to sling my shit like pounds of herb
but that's just me:D

Back