Anyone for cleeks?

You tosser!

The_Fool said:

You cold dessert made of pureed fruit mixed with cream and served with custard....Have you been hanging out with "Two Fat Ladies" again? I wasn't sure if that was lard or something else white hangin off your chin...

You, you fool you. One of them is dead, now there's only one fat lady. Oh, hold on, maybe she isn't really dead and you kidnapped her. Are you holding her as your sex slave, you perve?

You are only being obnoxious towards Mlle because she is also out of reach. You can see her amazing body, but you know you can never touch. Are you going mad with desire? That would explain a lot.

Tatelou said:
Would you put that thing away? It's getting my dog riled, his hackles are up and he's ready to pounce.
Hmmm, perhaps you'd enjoy a big set of teeth sinking into it?

The snake make you want to just slap the shit right out of you man, don't it? Or, is it your dog's job to satisfy you...

Re: You tosser!

Tatelou said:
Oh, hold on, maybe she isn't really dead and you kidnapped her. Are you holding her as your sex slave, you perve?
Or maybe she is dead and he's holding her as a sex slave anyway...

Re: Re: You tosser!

Lauren.Hynde said:
I luvved that Lady, she was my favorite, lewd and brash; and she smoked without shame.

Worry not, Lou and Lauren, the fool wouldn't know what to do with a woman alive or dead, even if she was really really really cute.

Perdita

(Loulou and Lauren: what a great duet for me to break into. :kiss: )

BlackSnake said:
The snake make you want to just slap the shit right out of you man, don't it? Or, is it your dog's job to satisfy you...
Dear BS,
If you didn't have your 'snake' to think about you would not have any thoughts.
MG
Ps. Oh dear, that's probably racist.

Re: The Two Shades of Blue

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
"Wrath"

I'll pull your flange right the fuck off, you mongoloid machine-shop chuck.

Then I'll fill it in with nitro-stan, sand it off and make of you a lovely little cherub.

"Restraint"

Since you're such a remarkable judge of appearance, maybe you'd be so kind [read: brave] as to display a picture of yourself? I'm sure it will be beyond reproach. I'm sure your come-hither beauty will be like manna to us all, a revelation of the idealized evolved humanitarian, and a balm on my gargantuan, orange-peel pitted ass.

Don't worry about risking your self-esteem, oh you glorious, benevolent creature- it's a very comfortable, accepting board. I've always felt absolutely respected here.

I feel the love.....I'll look around and see if I can get a picture made. Although the AV I'm using is pretty close. Except for the bowtie and the hat. As for risking my self-esteem, I have none so there......:p

MathGirl said:
Dear BS,
If you didn't have your 'snake' to think about you would not have any thoughts.
MG
Ps. Oh dear, that's probably racist.

Are you mad because my dick is bigger than yours?

Re: Re: The Two Shades of Blue

Originally posted by The_Fool As for risking my self-esteem, I have none
Dear Fool,
That's okay. BSnake has enough for a dozen, the vast majority unwarranted.
MG

Re: Re: Re: The Two Shades of Blue

MathGirl said:
Dear Fool,
That's okay. BSnake has enough for a dozen, the vast majority unwarranted.
MG

If you wasn't a dude I would invite you to sit your little ass on my dick and spin.

Re: You tosser!

Tatelou said:
You, you fool you. One of them is dead, now there's only one fat lady. Oh, hold on, maybe she isn't really dead and you kidnapped her. Are you holding her as your sex slave, you perve?

You are only being obnoxious towards Mlle because she is also out of reach. You can see her amazing body, but you know you can never touch. Are you going mad with desire? That would explain a lot.

Damn....so much for my threesome....

Mad for Mlle? Not today. Mad at Mlle. Not even close. Mad with desire? Not really, but that can change at the drop of a hat, or shoe, or dress, etc.

My approach to sex has changed with age, similar to my approach to drinking. When I was younger it was "Gimme what's on tap and line 'em up six deep." Now it's more like "Dust off that bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue and put in a nice glass. The ice is fine but hold the soda." More flavor to savor and a whole lot less headaches in the morning....

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Two Shades of Blue

BlackSnake said:
If you wasn't a dude I would invite you to sit your little ass on my dick and spin.

Oh let him anyway.

You know you wanna.

Gauche

Lauren.Hynde said:

Nah, I want her to at least wiggle a little....

Re: Re: Re: You tosser!

perdita said:
I luvved that Lady, she was my favorite, lewd and brash; and she smoked without shame.

Worry not, Lou and Lauren, the fool wouldn't know what to do with a woman alive or dead, even if she was really really really cute.

Perdita

(Loulou and Lauren: what a great duet for me to break into. :kiss: )

Really really really cute usually means high maintenance. As for what to do with a woman, alive, you give them a credit card. Dead, you throw a party.

Re: Re: Re: Re: You tosser!

The_Fool said:
Really really really cute usually means high maintenance. As for what to do with a woman, alive, you give them a credit card. Dead, you throw a party.

Yes but what do you do to a woman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You tosser!

destinie21 said:
Yes but what do you do to a woman

Drive her crazy of course. I've already told my wife she can't have a divorce, because I'm having too much fun making her life miserable...

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
I think giving the Fool a ride on the Snake would be beneath BS's dignity.
Man, that is low. I think you're even for the cellulite hit.

very respectfully, Trova :cool:

BlackSnake said:

Yeah, of course I want to beat my husband of nine years to a pulp, all because you apparently have a bigger cock than him. Can you say the same for my dog?

Lauren.Hynde said:

Very true, he does strike me as a necrophiliac. I bet even the dead ones complain about his poor performance.

Lou

Ps. Purrditta, I also thought she was great. They were an hilarious double act; zooming around the country in their motorbike and sidecar. They didn't care what they said either, completely threw convention out the window.

Hey 'Lou...

Isn't it funny how we're never really as enamored of those things as they are? You'd think having external genitalia would make you insecure. I know I'd feel weird with a bunch of bobbly-dangly landing gear perpetually hanging somewhere between earth and sky..

Love and a naughty squeeze ;)

Mlle,

I feel quite sorry for them. Imagine the pressure they are under, day in, day out. Here's a random thought, from the one track mind of a man: "Can I make my woman happy? What am I thinking? That's not important, this is... Can I make myself happy? I hope Mr Flopsy behaves himself tonight, all I need is two minutes."

Kisses and a little tickle,

Lou :devil:

Back