Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

I put a hole in the vat.... that thing was freaking me out
I patched it.... Due to the kind nature of the fine people of the Court, I think I'll refill it with peanut oil, go fishing and throw a massive, drunken fish fry for the masses....
I've conceded to the fact that I'm never going to get to dip anybody...

Oh my. I'm finally finished work. Whew!

What I'm gonna say next needs a *sexual content warning* lol Given the state of the court tonight, I think that's probably fine.

Your humble Alchemist usually makes it to Thursday or Friday before she sends Prince Valiant an " I need you to fuck me til I can't think tonight" text. But this week warranted it by Wednesday. 😲

On the positive side, alchemy-wise, my project is moving forward!

On the other positive side, Prince Valiant seems more than willing. 😉😈

Oh my. I'm finally finished work. Whew!

What I'm gonna say next needs a *sexual content warning* lol Given the state of the court tonight, I think that's probably fine.

Your humble Alchemist usually makes it to Thursday or Friday before she sends Prince Valiant an " I need you to fuck me til I can't think tonight" text. But this week warranted it by Wednesday. 😲

On the positive side, alchemy-wise, my project is moving forward!

On the other positive side, Prince Valiant seems more than willing. 😉😈
That’s a very long day, lovely Alchemist!!
But good you can relax now
And very good that Prince Valiant is more than willing *grins* You realize we’re going to be overwhelmed with curiosity as to the fortunate Prince’s identity, and whether he has ever revealed himself to the Court 🤭

That’s a very long day, lovely Alchemist!!
But good you can relax now
And very good that Prince Valiant is more than willing *grins* You realize we’re going to be overwhelmed with curiosity as to the fortunate Prince’s identity, and whether he has ever revealed himself to the Court 🤭
Yes, who is this mysterious man.... and who's absent from the Court this evening?.... Hmmmm?

I believe your co-queen has achieved her challenge for the day - Day 2 of wall sits, skipping, press ups and an attempt at a 360. It was more of a lame 240, but at least I didn’t fall over!
And I will aim for something more meaningful tomorrow after you all shamed me with far more impressive challenges…!

She’s not answering… now the mind begins to wander lol
Haha!! Sorry, the humble Alchemist still had to navigate her way home. It's hell driving an ass-drawn cart on the freeway.

As for Prince Valiant, he is a Prince in another kingdom entirely. In fact, you might say he is from an alternate universe. He is blissfully unaware of this world's very existence! But he has been your Alchemist's companion for years, and tends to my needs when I am away from this lovely court.

I hope that satisfies the Queen's and the courtiers' curiosity well enough. 😉😈

Haha!! Sorry, the humble Alchemist still had to navigate her way home. It's hell driving an ass-drawn cart on the freeway.

As for Prince Valiant, he is a Prince in another kingdom entirely. In fact, you might say he is from an alternate universe. He is blissfully unaware of this world's very existence! But he has been your Alchemist's companion for years, and tends to my needs when I am away from this lovely court.

I hope that satisfies the Queen's and the courtiers' curiosity well enough. 😉😈
A Prince from another universe? Very exciting!

Good evening to all yee fellows of the court!

I I'm pleased to announce that in spite of my busy schedule, I was able to accomplish this:
Your co-queen is challenging you to do something that you don’t do as much as you want to; and to try something you want to do but can’t currently do

I was able to accomplish my usual stretching, and I am continuing with day two of wall sits along with the co-queen (something I don't do as much as I want to.) I am currently working towards doing handstands, so for today I did wall assisted handstands to start building up the skill.

I hope your days were equally productive and enjoyable 😁

Cheers to a fantastic night 🍻

I I'm pleased to announce that in spite of my busy schedule, I was able to accomplish this:

I was able to accomplish my usual stretching, and I am continuing with day two of wall sits along with the co-queen (something I don't do as much as I want to.) I am currently working towards doing handstands, so for today I did wall assisted handstands to start building up the skill.

That's wonderful! Congratulations on your accomplishments. I'm sure the Queen will be happy! 🤩

Well done, Flying!
And handstands are a great aim, rush of blood to the head is supposed to be good

Back