Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Good morning to all! My coffee is poured (thank you @DeeDeeMeyers !) and I am ready to confess...

I did not complete my challenge. My time on my Murph routine ended in 53 min. I will receive whatever punishment the Court has for me
You don’t get punishment for that, worthy Confessor!! The fact you completed it, and that you put in that effort, deserves only praise and applause

I beg the Court's indulgence this morning as I'm about to departure for a morning of hitting small white and dimpled spheres across grass fields with yard-long sticks toward gopher holes. I'll be riding my trust steed, an electrified wheeled wench and sticks carrier, in search of birdies. ⛳
Have a wonderful day! May you find birdies and eagles and all manner of good things.

I beg the Court's indulgence this morning as I'm about to departure for a morning of hitting small white and dimpled spheres across grass fields with yard-long sticks toward gopher holes. I'll be riding my trust steed, an electrified wheeled wench and sticks carrier, in search of birdies. ⛳
Hopefully, there will be wonderful libations to enjoy with your endeavors!

Back