Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Why thank you oh lovely ladies.
I think another goal of mine is going to be to start finishing all of my showers with a cold shower. I used to be able to stand under the water for a good 2 minutes with it set to maximum cold, but that was a long time ago. It is so good for the nervous system though, I would love to build that habit again.

Well done, Flying!
And handstands are a great aim, rush of blood to the head is supposed to be good
In my attempt to follow your wishes, my Queen, I did something difficult, that I don't do often enough.
I dealt with several, personal business issues, such as insurance claims, academy class schedules, meeting schedules etc...
Whilst it isn't as physically demanding as handstands, it DID still cause blood to rush to my head.

Thankfully I had some good rewards. It was also really nice when I was young and single and traveling the world, got to see a lot of really cool things and have some experiences I never would have had otherwise. I'm definitely grateful for those days, though I am happy to be past them at the same time.

Thankfully I had some good rewards. It was also really nice when I was young and single and traveling the world, got to see a lot of really cool things and have some experiences I never would have had otherwise. I'm definitely grateful for those days, though I am happy to be past them at the same time.
You described that PERFECTLY!
I've been blessed with the view from my "office window!"
I've been through the Panama Canal, worked in the Arctic Circle, and truly enjoyed taking the Inside Passage back to Seattle.
We've seen things that very few people have gotten to see.

Honestly for me, some of my best memories are just laying down on the upper decks and looking at the stars at night. In the middle of an ocean there is no light pollution, and you can see everything so freaking well. A meteor shower is absolutely unreal, same with seeing the Northern lights in the Arctic circle. An absolute blessing for sure!

Sweet dreams Holly! I am hoping your latest concoction has led you to a wonderful rest, and that our friend from another Kingdom has entirely worn you out 😜

In my attempt to follow your wishes, my Queen, I did something difficult, that I don't do often enough.
I dealt with several, personal business issues, such as insurance claims, academy class schedules, meeting schedules etc...
Whilst it isn't as physically demanding as handstands, it DID still cause blood to rush to my head.
Lol aa long as the rush was there!

Back