Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Oh @Boat1 , you sure have a wonderful way with words, you silver tongue devil 😈. I think you know deep down that one can tell a person's true character by the type of the shoes they wear...and how they wear them. Just imagine sitting at a table next to an attractive wench and you notice one of her pumps dangling from her toes. Would your heart 💕 start racing? 💋👠
You have quite a way with words, yourself, @DeeDeeMeyers , painting beautiful imagery with your words!
Yes... Yes, it would start racing, pounding and racing!

I don't know if you've ever seen my postings elsewhere, but I have a deep appreciation for my Lovely Domme's feet....
There are "zones" in the feet, that control every part of the body.... Feet should NEVER be neglected, IMHO!
Let me correct myself.... I have a deep appreciation for ALL sexy feet, there are some things I only do to my Domme's sexy feet!

I decided to chill in a hot tub after doing a bunch of swimming. It made my stretches a lot nicer. That is definitely something new for me and felt rather enjoyable.

I also had two scoops of ice cream, but we don't talk about those.....

I decided to chill in a hot tub after doing a bunch of swimming. It made my stretches a lot nicer. That is definitely something new for me and felt rather enjoyable.

We should be able to have a Dr write a scrip for a hot tub and make insurance pay for it. Lol

And do you crave more now?!?

Back