Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Well, your humble Alchemist needs to head to the laboratory again. I will probably not be able to visit the court much, unfortunately. I am both sad and suffering horribly from FOMO! lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Oh!! I have a small challenge for the court today. Do one thing, large or small, that you consider an indulgence. I especially want you to consider things that you usually deny yourself. Enjoy it immensely! For your Alchemist in absentia.

I look forward to visiting tonight to see what you indulged in! :love:

I beg the Court's indulgence this morning as I'm about to departure for a morning of hitting small white and dimpled spheres across grass fields with yard-long sticks toward gopher holes. I'll be riding my trust steed, an electrified wheeled wench and sticks carrier, in search of birdies. ⛳
Just be careful with your footwear choice, I’m not sure how well your glamorous heels will serve you for that 😂

Well, your humble Alchemist needs to head to the laboratory again. I will probably not be able to visit the court much, unfortunately. I am both sad and suffering horribly from FOMO! lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Oh!! I have a small challenge for the court today. Do one thing, large or small, that you consider an indulgence. I especially want you to consider things that you usually deny yourself. Enjoy it immensely! For your Alchemist in absentia.

I look forward to visiting tonight to see what you indulged in! :love:
We will miss you, lovely Alchemist, but we’ll be sure to do something fun on your return, NMO for you

And an ideal challenge for us, thank you! I will think of something suitably indulgent!
Have a fantastic day!

*ponders as I sink back into the beanbag throne*
How shall we create some chaos to entertain our lovely Holly when she returns?
You should be aware your co-queen is currently in an agitated state, so beware what you suggest 😂

*ponders as I sink back into the beanbag throne*
How shall we create some chaos to entertain our lovely Holly when she returns?
You should be aware your co-queen is currently in an agitated state, so beware what you suggest 😂
Sorry to hear that you are agitated today, Your Highness.
Is there anything I can do to help improve your mood?

Well, I could share some love notes that I've written for my Lovely Domme, but that would have to be done via DM, as they would shred the rules of the thread. Lol
Your co-queen can’t pretend not to be curious, but I won’t allow myself to be as prurient as I would like to be lol

Back