Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Good morning everyone, I hope you’re all well
You’re all just starting on coffee?! Your co-queen has been to and finished class for the day, and is now planning extensive exploits, traversing lands near and far to…
Actually, can I just have one of those coffees?
*huddles into the bean-throne*

Here you go >>>

pour-2.jpg

For one tall girl to another, if I had a bean bag I'd plop myself on it right now to join you. Sounds like a wonderful way to let go after a hectic morning out here in the middle of the neon desert.

Enjoy!

(which brings up an interesting question, why do I NOT have a bean bag in my room?!!)

Here you go >>>

pour-2.jpg

For one tall girl to another, if I had a bean bag I'd plop myself on it right now to join you. Sounds like a wonderful way to let go after a hectic morning out here in the middle of the neon desert.

Enjoy!

(which brings up an interesting question, why do I NOT have a bean bag in my room?!!)
Welcome Liz. Watch out for @JackKingOff ... He seems a bit frisky this morning. Give him another cup of coffee at your own risk. You might get your tush slapped.

Welcome Liz. Watch out for @JackKingOff ... He seems a bit frisky this morning. Give him another cup of coffee at your own risk. You might get your tush slapped.

Thanks for the warning DeeDee. I will watch out for him.

But ... I don't really want to drink a whole pot of coffee myself and, to be perfectly honest, I did have a naughty dream last night which did not include my husband.

Maybe my tushie deserves a little slap! :D

Here you go >>>

pour-2.jpg

Enjoy!

Perfect, thank you, Liz!!

And you *must* get one!! One of the best gifts I ever received lol. Once you’ve sunk into one at the end of a tiring day, you’ll scowl at any mere chair!

I dont have a bean bag but mine is memory foam.
It is the most comfortable thing! I sleep on it when I am in the doghouse.
The heart reaction is for the comfort, Guardsman Jack, not at the idea of you ever being in the doghouse!
Though perhaps we should have one here in Court for you, in case that ever happens

The heart reaction is for the comfort, Guardsman Jack, not at the idea of you ever being in the doghouse!
Though perhaps we should have one here in Court for you, in case that ever happens
I would never think you love ill on anyone! But for clarity, you putting a dog house for me in the court or a memory foam bag?

I mean i know i got a little frisky and touchy there with @DeeDeeMeyers but I would hope that is not dog house treatment!🤣

Thanks for the warning DeeDee. I will watch out for him.

But ... I don't really want to drink a whole pot of coffee myself and, to be perfectly honest, I did have a naughty dream last night which did not include my husband.

Maybe my tushie deserves a little slap! :D
I'll drink the rest don't worry

I jest with you, kind sir @JackKingOff . I know you have a kind heart and a gentle touch. 💋 The Court is blessed by your presence.

Now, If I only had a comfy seat to rest my marvelous tush for my upcoming 10-minute break from my wenchly duties, I would be most grateful for a soft place to rest.

I jest with you, kind sir @JackKingOff . I know you have a kind heart and a gentle touch. 💋 The Court is blessed by your presence.

Now, If I only had a comfy seat to rest my marvelous tush for my upcoming 10-minute break from my wenchly duties, I would be most grateful for a soft place to rest.
*shifts aside to allow room for Liz and DeeDee on the bean-throne*

I place a vote in front pf the queen and court, may we decorate the queendom with comforting seats for all!

Back