Anyone from the UK?

yeah, it's awful. Stick at it though. the monitors make it easier and harder at times, seeing the changes, but at least you can get an idea what works and doesn't.

i would say check the insulin is kept cool... but not a problem where you live!
Yeah it's usually fucking freezing enough.

Good morning everyone! Who else is making the most of the sunshine (if you have it and I hope you do)? Got my coffee and as I’m not working today just sat on the grass enjoying the peace

Good morning everyone! Who else is making the most of the sunshine (if you have it and I hope you do)? Got my coffee and as I’m not working today just sat on the grass enjoying the peace
Morning. Working from home. Dull and blustery up here today, and the weather isn't great either.

Politics, politics, politics. So, so pleased to see that Truss, Rees-Mogg, Coffey and Donelan have lost their seats. Also pleased to see the Greens win a couple more than they were expecting. Almost makes up for Fromage getting into Parliament at the eighth attempt.
Enough about the election. Time for coffee and a shower (boiler was off first thing)

Politics, politics, politics. So, so pleased to see that Truss, Rees-Mogg, Coffey and Donelan have lost their seats. Also pleased to see the Greens win a couple more than they were expecting. Almost makes up for Fromage getting into Parliament at the eighth attempt.
Enough about the election. Time for coffee and a shower (boiler was off first thing)
Not allowed to comment in real life due to the day job but mixed feelings on it all. Glad to see the back of THEM but worried for the future as the new government have already mentioned massive cuts to our department.

Not allowed to comment in real life due to the day job but mixed feelings on it all. Glad to see the back of THEM but worried for the future as the new government have already mentioned massive cuts to our department.
Yep. I also work in the public sector and am more than a little apprehensive at the incoming administration. I know more about what they're not than what they are

It's a relief isn't it? I'm having a tough time with control at the moment but trying to get it sorted.
We all struggle with control, your not alone,its either up or down

Just remember, your sugar was doing that before, you just didn't know it! You'll get used to it and be able to see what spikes, etc. Don't fret about getting it bang on, just be aware of when you're going low or high - it will give you time to act.

Just remember, your sugar was doing that before, you just didn't know it! You'll get used to it and be able to see what spikes, etc. Don't fret about getting it bang on, just be aware of when you're going low or high - it will give you time to act.
Been a Diabetic for years so i know,thanks for the kind words but it does get you down,you try your best and still stays high or low, i always check my sugar,

Morning daisy - red hearts in celebration?

You Scots gave snp a beating too by the looks of things
Think it was more about getting rid of the Tories for most Scots rather than punishing the snp although I can only speak for myself.

SNP have had it too easy with no particular opposition, the Scottish elections will be more if a yardstick for them.

I found it a bit baffling how the SNP managed to cock it up so badly. Was it just that old saw about 'absolute power' because, as you say, they had no real opposition

I found it a bit baffling how the SNP managed to cock it up so badly. Was it just that old saw about 'absolute power' because, as you say, they had no real opposition
The snp take every vote for them as a vote for independence. For me they've been the best for my own area/family for a while but independence wasn't top of my list.

Scotland will never vote Tory, labour have been so weak so that leaves the snp who at least care about Scotland/Scottish issues.Plus there's only so much talent up here and I think similar to the tory party after so long we've got to the dregs!

Back