Anyone from the UK?

The thing I noticed about the SNP, when the referendum said no to independence, they said they'd abide by that. However the next week, Sturgeon was adamant she'd hold another one. They just don't listen.

The thing I noticed about the SNP, when the referendum said no to independence, they said they'd abide by that. However the next week, Sturgeon was adamant she'd hold another one. They just don't listen.
No really an issue for me, 45% of people voted for it so it's still a decent appetite for it. Just because you lose an argument you don't have to never speak of it again!

No really an issue for me, 45% of people voted for it so it's still a decent appetite for it. Just because you lose an argument you don't have to never speak of it again!
The goalposts have been moved too. Still very relevant to me and I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

Never said that. As I said in my post, they said they'd accept the results and then carry on bleating about it straight after.

Raspberries, mostly
Raspberries, hmm. I like raspberries. I was hoping that there'd be a slightly more descriptive wording in association of the scent of said cheesecake.

Not that I'd sexualise off cheese, or dirty cake. But, scents and aromas do have a certain way of arousing me, and my mind. The words used in a delicate manner, enabling me to imagine, the slightly sickly, bitter smell as it wafts the nostrils. How you breathe it in through your nose, the memories it conjures, the imagery of the spoon as you dig the portion of deliciousness out. How the flavor, if slightly on turn fizzles on the edge of your tongue. How knowing the satisfaction of it all, bring more euphoria as endorphins flood your brain.

The emotions you endure as you move your mouth in for more, the slippery texture on your lips, how you close your eyes. How, you let go a soft moan for that, gorgeous piece of elegant cake.

Back