Anyone from the UK?

Raspberries, hmm. I like raspberries. I was hoping that there'd be a slightly more descriptive wording in association of the scent of said cheesecake.

Not that I'd sexualise off cheese, or dirty cake. But, scents and aromas do have a certain way of arousing me, and my mind. The words used in a delicate manner, enabling me to imagine, the slightly sickly, bitter smell as it wafts the nostrils. How you breathe it in through your nose, the memories it conjures, the imagery of the spoon as you dig the portion of deliciousness put. How the flavor, if slightly on turn fizzles on the edge of your tongue. How knowing the satisfaction of it all, bring more euphoria as endorphins flood your brain.

The emotions you endure as you move your mouth in for more, the slippery texture on your lips, how you close your eyes. How, you let go a soft moan for that, gorgeous piece of elegant cake.
...K.

The woman behind the counter said she'd be sorry to see me go, but I'd have other ladies in another bakery soon.

Everyone thinks I'm a massive slag.

Raspberries, hmm. I like raspberries. I was hoping that there'd be a slightly more descriptive wording in association of the scent of said cheesecake.

Not that I'd sexualise off cheese, or dirty cake. But, scents and aromas do have a certain way of arousing me, and my mind. The words used in a delicate manner, enabling me to imagine, the slightly sickly, bitter smell as it wafts the nostrils. How you breathe it in through your nose, the memories it conjures, the imagery of the spoon as you dig the portion of deliciousness put. How the flavor, if slightly on turn fizzles on the edge of your tongue. How knowing the satisfaction of it all, bring more euphoria as endorphins flood your brain.

The emotions you endure as you move your mouth in for more, the slippery texture on your lips, how you close your eyes. How, you let go a soft moan for that, gorgeous piece of elegant cake.
Crikey. I want sexual relations with that dessert.

80% of people didn't vote labour! They got 3m less votes than Corbyn in the last election and yet got a landslide. The smaller parties have won out, but didn't get the seats.

It's just a fact, that I find fascinating with no other intention to it other than that really.

Back