Anyone from the UK?

80% of people didn't vote labour! They got 3m less votes than Corbyn in the last election and yet got a landslide. The smaller parties have won out, but didn't get the seats.

It's just a fact, that I find fascinating with no other intention to it other than that really.
Proportional representation for the win.

Standard problem with our archaic First Past The Post system.

We had a chance ~15 years ago with the AV referendum to take a step in the right direction towards Proportional Representation but noooooo

Never said that. As I said in my post, they said they'd accept the results and then carry on bleating about it straight after.
I think it's kind of their raison d'etre so for their supporters they have to. Think there's a difference between accepting the loss but still carrying on fighting for what they believe.

Afternoon. Anything happening? Spending the afternoon daytime pubbing in that London. Hopefully sleep on the train home this evening
Good stuff. I've paid for a pint behind the bar for you in the name of Hugh G. Rection.

going anywhere nice?

the river is cooling this bit of Londoninium, but it gets muggy once the temps go up.

and it's raining now!

Back