Anyone from the UK?

After being practically fluent in Spanish when I was a kid, all I remember now is;

Hola, me llamo Wonky. Vivo en Inglaterra y tengo 35 anos.

Oh .. and I know how to order a large pint. Obvs.

Had a wasps nest in an air brick vent two summers ago. Super aggressive... got stung several times. Rentokil cost £250 to get it sorted

Had a wasps nest in an air brick vent two summers ago. Super aggressive... got stung several times. Rentokil cost £250 to get it sorted
That's a massive fear for me.
Last year I was having a load of work done on the house. They were fitting external insulation and had to drill hundreds of holes into the walls and I got so paranoid that I was going to get an infestation. Convinced I could here buzzing when there was none

There's a hive in the big tree over the road from me. I don't know if it's bees or wasps yet but it sounds huge.
That's ok. I don't need to ever go outside again
If it's bees , you can get local beekeeprs to come out and they literally lift up the whole thing and take it away... and are super grateful for an extra hive starter

If it's bees , you can get local beekeeprs to come out and they literally lift up the whole thing and take it away... and are super grateful for an extra hive starter
Oh that's interesting. I love bees when I see the odd few bumbling about my garden but a hive is scary. I blame it on watching My Girl as a kid 😂😭

Also Mrs. doubtfire has 2 jokes and the rest is sad family break up drama.
Not funny

I still contest that it works at all.

Oh he set his massive boobs on fire.

Oh he put his face in an improbable cream cake.

Oh he went angry man when he was dressed as a woman.

I don't admire it as much as most.

Back