Anyone from the UK?

I still contest that it works at all.

Oh he set his massive boobs on fire.

Oh he put his face in an improbable cream cake.

Oh he went angry man when he was dressed as a woman.

I don't admire it as much as most.
No I'm with you. It would be a generic 90's family movie without him. The jokes don't land on their own. People laugh because he was a very funny man but he was funnier in other things

Also Mrs. doubtfire has 2 jokes and the rest is sad family break up drama.
Not funny
We'll have to disagree. I rate it as one of my most favourite movies even though I went through a lot of family break up at a young age.

Robin Williams was an absolute genius and is sadly missed.

If I remember rightly, I heard someone say he improvised much of the movie.

Speaking of wasps, we once discovered a lot of them outside one summer and we got a pest controller out who opened up a crawl space in our attic. There was a 7 foot long nest, containing roughly 70-80 thousand wasps. He and a team sealed up all the holes and then lobbed these deadly smoke canister things (technical term there) and when he came back 24 hours later, they removed the nest in lots of rubble sacks.

Not besmirching Robin Williams - I'm saying that particular film is poo
And in the end, he comes to an agreement with his ex-wife and gets to see his kids every day while taking some pressure off her to pursue her career.

Pretty progressive stuff really.

I could not stand Pierce Brosnan in that movie but loved it otherwise.

And in the end, he comes to an agreement with his ex-wife and gets to see his kids every day while taking some pressure off her to pursue her career.

Pretty progressive stuff really.

I could not stand Pierce Brosnan in that movie but loved it otherwise.
I love Brosnan as 007 but yes, I spent all of the movie wanting to slash his tyres on his fancy car. 🤣 In fact, Brosnan got the job as 007 because the director of Mrs Doubtfire said he'd be a good one in 1993 and recommended him to the makers of the movies.
I feel so left out. Never watched it.
I'd thoroughly recommend it

Back