Anyone from the UK?

I've got a French Fancy?
I like to nibble the top, teasing the frosting off with my teeth, and taking it between my lips. I suck the sweet, sugary delightfulness in my mouth as it waters with precipitation of what's to come.
My tongue swiftly moves back across the soft sponge. Playing and scooping the cream. As it shifts and grows from its anchor, I take it. Gobbling it as carefully as I can. The smile on my face can't hide the simple joy I feel for this pleasure.
I make sure no-one is looking as I unpurse my lips, and stuff, the semi hard cube if cake in my mouth. I take it whole, my eyes widen, before I start to finish it off. The feel of it as it softens and slinks down the back of my throat.
The pink is my favourite, but I'm partial to the brown. The yellow is refreshing.
What a delicious treat.

I like to nibble the top, teasing the frosting off with my teeth, and taking it between my lips. I suck the sweet, sugary delightfulness in my mouth as it waters with precipitation of what's to come.
My tongue swiftly moves back across the soft sponge. Playing and scooping the cream. As it shifts and grows from its anchor, I take it. Gobbling it as carefully as I can. The smile on my face can't hide the simple joy I feel for this pleasure.
I make sure no-one is looking as I unsure my lips, and stuff, the semi hard cube if cake in my mouth. I take it whole, my eyes widen, before I start to finish it off. The feel of it as it soften and slinks down the back of my throat.
The pink is my favourite, but I'm partial to the brown. The yellow is refreshing.
What a delicious treat.
That was thorough, informative, and entertaing 🥵

I make sure no-one is looking as I unpurse my lips, and stuff, the semi hard cube if cake in my mouth. I take it whole, my eyes widen, before I start to finish it off. The feel of it as it soften and slinks down the back of my throat.
What a delicious treat.
Great, now I'm horny.

Back