Anyone from the UK?

BTW, I bet you'd have like to see me eat the cream éclair I just got myself for a treat.

How I lick the chocolate from the length of it with the tip of my tongue.

As I squeezed the tight slit together to press out the cream. How I sensually dragged my tongue along it once again.

I had to dab my mouth to clean the milky white stuff from my lips. The sponge that escaped and eagerly fell down to my cleavage. How I extended my finger and curled it off to satisfyingly suck clean.

The pastry so soft that had some tight give to my teeth. I chewed the irresistible treat, eagerly eyeing the rest.

My tongue once again extending, I sucked the cream from the lengthy choux, before sliding it between my thin lips for another sultry bite.

I close my eyes, as I gooey texture clings slightly to the insides of my mouth. I swallow gleefully, as I more to fill the hole and sate my hunger.

Xx

BTW, I bet you'd have like to see me eat the cream éclair I just got myself for a treat.

How I lick the chocolate from the length of it with the tip of my tongue.

As I squeezed the tight slit together to press out the cream. How I sensually dragged my tongue along it once again.

I had to dab my mouth to clean the milky white stuff from my lips. The sponge that escaped and eagerly fell down to my cleavage. How I extended my finger and curled it off to satisfyingly suck clean.

The pastry so soft that had some tight give to my teeth. I chewed the irresistible treat, eagerly eyeing the rest.

My tongue once again extending, I sucked the cream from the lengthy choux, before sliding it between my thin lips for another sultry bite.

I close my eyes, as I gooey texture clings slightly to the insides of my mouth. I swallow gleefully, as I more to fill the hole and sate my hunger.

Xx
This really is a frisky Friday... 🥵

Back