Anyone from the UK?

I might taste some tonight! But, I got mine earlier in the week, so it may be my own.

As I take a finger, I'd look into her eyes. I see the smile spread across her face as I slide the finger gently, and assertively between my lips.

I hold it firmly. I suck it as I slide it into my wet mouth. My tongue circles and plays with the tip, and the underside of the finger.

Her eyes fixate on mine as our focus is not broken. The twinkle in her eyes, the creases on her forehead pronounced in amazed lust.

I slide the finger, back and forth before it pops from my lips.

"I wish that was my finger." She frowns.

"Mmmh, with your lady sauce? But the sugar on this is so sweet." I giggle as I bite the soggy finger and chew.

Madrid's further though, and you get to fly over the Picos...... depends on the weather. The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain 🎶

Right. I've got two options and lot can choose the destination.

I'll be doing a flight tonight. Departing from London Gatwick. Where do I fly to?

Madrid

or

Gibraltar
Oh, and is it gay airlines, where I can be a sexy airline hostess in latex uniform serving sexy ladies who are only allowed to travel in lingerie? Please!

Madrid's further though, and you get to fly over the Picos...... depends on the weather. The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain 🎶
It's further to Gibraltar. Madrid is 730 miles. Gibraltar is 1015.
Oh, and is it gay airlines, where I can be a sexy airline hostess in latex uniform serving sexy ladies who are only allowed to travel in lingerie? Please!
No.

Ooh I forgot. It's EasyJet tonight

Back