Anyone from the UK?

Pass on my contact details 😇
Stole my line.

Now a semi serious question.

We all know that most men stereotypically are very forward and very quick to send a dick pic.

Are lesbians also quite aggressive when it comes to stuff like that? Is it stereotypical for a woman to share her collection? Is it a bragging right?

At risk of sounding sheltered ( again )what is it that prompts guys to send a dick pic so early
On I wonder. I don’t mind sending one, but wouldn’t say it excites me to send one without being asked. No judgement of course just wondering.

At risk of sounding sheltered ( again )what is it that prompts guys to send a dick pic so early
On I wonder. I don’t mind sending one, but wouldn’t say it excites me to send one without being asked. No judgement of course just wondering.
Dunno.

The few I have sent is generally on request rather than without consent. It does feel a bit aggressive and sexual assault to do so otherwise.

Stole my line.

Now a semi serious question.

We all know that most men stereotypically are very forward and very quick to send a dick pic.

Are lesbians also quite aggressive when it comes to stuff like that? Is it stereotypical for a woman to share her collection? Is it a bragging right?
No, it takes me a while to share images, but I am aggressive with my words.

It takes a lot for me to get my collection out. My toy box is extensive, and I don't want to scare anyone off.

No, it takes me a while to share images, but I am aggressive with my words.

It takes a lot for me to get my collection out. My toy box is extensive, and I don't want to scare anyone off.
Some might like an extensive collection. Certainly mine is wide ranging and I still want to add to it when budget allows.

Nothing makes me shut down a conversation faster than being sent one without asking first.

A dick pic in that context just tells me that the guy is selfish and has no interest in anything other than his own gratification.

Spoiler alert - it isn't the dick itself that's a turn on, it's the possible connection and attraction to the man that wields it

Back