Anyone from the UK?

Well, on Wednesday I'm off to meet a Labrador who is being sold as her previous owner passed away and their relatives can't keep her long term. The dog was found cuddled against her owner as she lay on the floor. She sounds an absolute darling.

View attachment 2367488
Guessing a chocolate so expect a big slobbery mess with more muscle than brains!

Guessing a chocolate so expect a big slobbery mess with more muscle than brains!
I've had Labs in the past as well as German and Belgian Shepherds. Labs are definitely a bit touched in the head. 🤣

She's actually being sold as a "Silver Lab" but they end up being a mix breed of Lab and Weimaraner.

Both father & son next door have proper smoker's coughs... son smokes dope, which I get confused with the smell of dandelions till I remember.
No coughs for me yet. I get the bedroom - he gets the couch.

No rain to speak of today either. That's okay with me though cuz I could do some weeding in the gardenette

Both father & son next door have proper smoker's coughs... son smokes dope, which I get confused with the smell of dandelions till I remember.
No coughs for me yet. I get the bedroom - he gets the couch.

No rain to speak of today either. That's okay with me though cuz I could do some weeding in the gardenette
It's absolutely chucking it down here now and our neighbour smokes weed constantly. 🙄

i'd say a Bourbon. Or a Digestive.

Then again, i don't drink wine, i;m merely thinking of which biscuit i would like now.

did you bring cake back from the party? wrapped in a napkin that then pulls most of the topping off?

i'd say a Bourbon. Or a Digestive.

Then again, i don't drink wine, i;m merely thinking of which biscuit i would like now.

did you bring cake back from the party? wrapped in a napkin that then pulls most of the topping off?
I did but that's the boys. Though a fly hovered around it so in his mind it's contaminated. Might mean more cake for me!!

Back