Anyone from the UK?

I’m on it Ana. The breadmaker has come up with the goods so nice fresh bread. So today’s special is chunky bacon and fried egg sarnies. Hope this is not too unsophisticated for you 😊
Ooooh that ticks all of my boxes dear Mr. Lingus. I love chunky bacon, none of that wafer thin crap that shrivels into nothing once it hits a pan. 😂

Thank you!

I’ve got a genuine enquiry for all Brits here. I’ve learned and seen some petrol stations that have adult stores attached to them. Has anyone been in one and know what they are like?

There is a big store on the A1
Yes, prudish Brits we don't like going to shops for toys in town centres where we might be seen. The deserted little chefs, and the diners have left buildings and shop spaces and they are now being filled with such shops.

I've never been to one, I don't care if people see me in Soho, they know what I'm like, but middle class housewives might, or men on business trips.

Yes, prudish Brits we don't like going to shops for toys in town centres where we might be seen. The deserted little chefs, and the diners have left buildings and shop spaces and they are now being filled with such shops.

I've never been to one, I don't care if people see me in Soho, they know what I'm like, but middle class housewives might, or men on business trips.
Tbf I get why people wouldn’t like going to shop toys in town centres. Unless it’s Ann Summers because that’s now acceptable 🤣

Back