Anyone from the UK?

Good morning all 😘

It isn’t bin day and I don’t have any decent biscuits in the house 😲.

Lovely and sunny here in the East of England and I am working from home and can enjoy it a little bit (aka, can get the beds stripped and the washing on the line). I can also pop by here to let off some silliness when my brain needs a rest 😁

Good morning all 😘

It isn’t bin day and I don’t have any decent biscuits in the house 😲.

Lovely and sunny here in the East of England and I am working from home and can enjoy it a little bit (aka, can get the beds stripped and the washing on the line). I can also pop by here to let off some silliness when my brain needs a rest 😁
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes getting the bedding on the line.
No I don't have a social life, why do you ask?

I'll chuck you some custard creams if you want

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes getting the bedding on the line.
No I don't have a social life, why do you ask?

I'll chuck you some custard creams if you want
Who needs a social life when you can have the smell of fresh, outdoor dried bedding 😁

Hmmm, custard creams? Chuck us a few over and I will see if anybody wants to trade them for a Jaffa cake 🤭

I am a little disappointed in McVities. Firstly, they went from 12 in a pack to 10. That doesn’t work. The Factors don’t work. Only good if you are a family of 5 or 10. Now I have noticed that the chocolate layer has become so thin. You used to be able to nibble it off but now, you have to lick it off and it is gone within a couple of licks. I know they are trying to keep the cost down but I would rather pay more and have 12 thickly coated with chocolate Jaffa cakes

Back