Anyone from the UK?

She has a biteable ass. I can say that but if you guys said so, it might sounds creepy. YW

punchy man hug :rolleyes:
You're doing noble work 😅🍑

Also I have this strange (and if so, slightly depressing) feeling that the diver with her famous Dad (well, the guy from First Dates) doesn't necessarily welcome him presenting during it, etc. I hope I'm wrong, just the sense I get; it really would be awful if it's the biggest moment of her sporting life and she's reluctantly having to let him use it to get on the telly a bit more

Think I might get my Guinness soon and settle down to play Riot Drinking game, while also Watching Olympics.

You're doing noble work 😅🍑

Also I have this strange (and if so, slightly depressing) feeling that the diver with her famous Dad (well, the guy from First Dates) doesn't necessarily welcome him presenting during it, etc. I hope I'm wrong, just the sense I get; it really would be awful if it's the biggest moment of her sporting life and she's reluctantly having to let him use it to get on the telly a bit more
Yea, I didn't see the interview live, but have managed to catch up on with her over-sharing and emotional interview (bless her heart).
The Olympic BBC journos appear to feast on anything emotional they can wring out of sports-people at their most vulnerable moments, and it's a despicable practice. It's like they're all chasing journalistic awards - if they want those, they should fuck off to the Ukraine front line, not molest teens in tears.
As for her relationship with her Dad... I froze when I heard her mention God as needing praise. So she had suicidal thoughts as a young teen, has turned to religion for help and presents as a kid truly in crisis. Somehow I don't see her Franglais Dad being especially supportive, but is instead grabbing screentime whenever he can. She needs help.

Or I might be completely wrong.

Last edited:
I saw skateboarding got bronze, good for her, I watched quite a bit of beach volleyball, too. I have no idea of the rules, but noticed the fingering behind the backs!

i am still watching cycling in circles... they are going slow... then VERY fast now. Can't see anything other than a Dutch gold and silver for the men. Can't wait for the cycling in circles and shaking hands with their team-mate races! that's my favourite.

i am still watching cycling in circles... they are going slow... then VERY fast now. Can't see anything other than a Dutch gold and silver for the men. Can't wait for the cycling in circles and shaking hands with their team-mate races! that's my favourite.
Good lord, we are so good!

Back