Anyone from the UK?

Oh my friend and I noticed yesterday that it is already starting to get dark a lot earlier! The seasons keep rolling by.

the Swifts are long gone... most of the local Sand Martins have gone south too. need to make the most of trips to see the local bats before they go to sleep.

The geese will be on the move soon.

No, and we don't really want to! All the days are good! Autumn is magical, Winter is amazing, then the joy of spring, and the promise of summer days.

You can't appreciate the ones without the other.

And you're only one day older than the day before. And so much to experience in today.
Wow, lovely how you wrote this.

Indeed, life and nature has so much to offer.

No, and we don't really want to! All the days are good! Autumn is magical, Winter is amazing, then the joy of spring, and the promise of summer days.

You can't appreciate the ones without the other.

And you're only one day older than the day before. And so much to experience in today.
Yes, but I dont like Winter

Not been to Shetland yet but Orkney is a wonderful place. I'd move there if I could.

I want to go to Orkney... but seem to have booked Norway instead. I mean, similar.

Maybe next year (he says, feeling he'll end up in the arctic again)

I have seen Erland Cooper live, so that almost counts (and i have a map of Orkney)

Hey don't yuck my yum... or yum my yuck.. or whatever this is! 😉
I brought back some lollies, they are candy and as you get to through the sugar, you have a lovely sweet cherry to chew.

I offer it to Michelle, everytime, but she says I lost my cherry a long time before we met.

It's our little joke,but I love cherries, American sweet cherry sweets are the best.

Back