Anyone from the UK?

Afternoon all, lovely weather! Just popping in to to try and get some inspiration for a few stories upcoming. The first half of the year was really writing heavy so this second half has been a bit of writing burn out.

Hope everyone's happy and doing well!

Good to see you. I feel like that, not written anything for a while. Need a mind holiday!

Afternoon all, lovely weather! Just popping in to to try and get some inspiration for a few stories upcoming. The first half of the year was really writing heavy so this second half has been a bit of writing burn out.

You're back, hi.

Hello... how are you?

Hey you! I was thinking about you the other day - how tricks?.

Nice to see you back 😊

Aw! Thank you that’s kind. All good, just trying to get back into the groove for writing. Hit a few bumps with work but nothing too bad. Hope alls well with you?
Yeah, I get that. It's hard for inspiration to strike sometimes.

I'm ok. Not too bad. Thank you for asking x

Mine has just been quiet.
A gin and Poirot party for me, myself and I
Love a bit of Poirot! Both of the main incarnations, the recent films were spectacular.

Yeah, I get that. It's hard for inspiration to strike sometimes.

I'm ok. Not too bad. Thank you for asking x

It’s also coinciding with a “dry” period so probably for the best…! :LOL:

Glad to hear you’re doing ok. Ok is good!

Haven't seen the films. I love David Suchet's portrayal too much and it would feel like cheating on him 😆
Weird how that’s exactly how I felt watching the films! I will give it to them, the murder on the orient express remake was really well done.

Weird how that’s exactly how I felt watching the films! I will give it to them, the murder on the orient express remake was really well done.
Oh I might give them a watch. I know Kenneth Branagh is a good actor and director but he has something about him that irritates me which isn't really a good reason not to watch either

Oh I might give them a watch. I know Kenneth Branagh is a good actor and director but he has something about him that irritates me which isn't really a good reason not to watch either
They are never going to capture the original made for tv magic, but I enjoyed them for what they were, really good interpretations of the original source material. Not a patch on the books, mind!

They are never going to capture the original made for tv magic, but I enjoyed them for what they were, really good interpretations of the original source material. Not a patch on the books, mind!
I've listened to a few audio books read by Captain Hastings himself. Hugh Fraser does a great job.
My son likes Peter Ustinov's films the best

Back