Anyone from the UK?

Glad everyone has had a nice weekend. The hundred is a great cricket format, but I'm out and about, so will miss it

Got it on - you have no skin in this game - who you rooting for??
No Yorkshire players in there so I'm completely neutral for this one :ROFLMAO: . Which is good as it makes it more enjoyable to watch I think.
Which is your team?
Looking pretty well balanced atm

No Yorkshire players in there so I'm completely neutral for this one :ROFLMAO: . Which is good as it makes it more enjoyable to watch I think.
Which is your team?
Looking pretty well balanced atm
Ah that's nice. I could go for either but should probably go for the Invincibles...

There's been cricket down the field at the bottom of the street today. Lots of cheering from the spectators.
Last time I ventured down to watch I got hit in the thigh by a ball. The bruise was fabulous though it really fucking hurt.
So now I just listen cos I have no idea what's happening anyway

There's been cricket down the field at the bottom of the street today. Lots of cheering from the spectators.
Last time I ventured down to watch I got hit in the thigh by a ball. The bruise was fabulous though it really fucking hurt.
Aw. Invite me. We'd have a ball. And I'd protect your thighs.

Ouch

Back