Anyone from the UK?

what time is your train?

Just so I know when it's clear to start the party...
Pfft it's 14:02. Admit it, you'll miss me. Stayed in the same hotel last night and had nachos. No prosecco though. 🤣
Oh hopefully getting back home and being able to rest will help
Thank you Rosie. 😍 I collapsed straight into the hotel bed last night and it took copious amounts of painkillers to get up this morning.

Pfft it's 14:02. Admit it, you'll miss me. Stayed in the same hotel last night and had nachos. No prosecco though. 🤣

Thank you Rosie. 😍 I collapsed straight into the hotel bed last night and it took copious amounts of painkillers to get up this morning.
Those nachos knocked you out eh?

I'd have thought Platinum Greggs Clients would have been thoroughly informed.

Have you checked the spam folder?

cheers all, for the good wishes - she didn't get quite what she needed, so anxious times in the Wand3r houehold.
It'll be fine, but its easy for me to say, and not for her to believe right now!
Sorry to hear that, but I sure all will work out fine in the end.

I gather there has been a much lower pass rate this year.

cheers all, for the good wishes - she didn't get quite what she needed, so anxious times in the Wand3r houehold.
It'll be fine, but its easy for me to say, and not for her to believe right now!
It's so difficult to get the youngsters to believe it, isn't it... until all of a sudden they're our age, and realising you were right!

Hope she feels better about it soon 👍

Back