Anyone from the UK?

They made my chocolate shit 🤮
There is an important point here, I visit the US often for work, much of their “chocolate’ (I’m looking at you Hershey), has a background aroma of vomit. It’s very peculiar and somewhat off-putting.

I agree... Hershey has that reputation. I used to travel there a lot too and there are some good independent, artisan chocalatiers around

There is an important point here, I visit the US often for work, much of their “chocolate’ (I’m looking at you Hershey), has a background aroma of vomit. It’s very peculiar and somewhat off-putting.
You know those joke fake turds you can get?

American chocolate is made of the same stuff.

Lindt was always out Christmas treat as kids. I find it too sweet these days.... like the dark, plain stuff best

I saw a post of tumblr about 'old person traits' and one was 'My old person trait is being able to play a video game without the internet' . So I'm old now.
Without mentioning biscuits, what is yours?

I saw a post of tumblr about 'old person traits' and one was 'My old person trait is being able to play a video game without the internet' . So I'm old now.
Without mentioning biscuits, what is yours?
Too many to mention..... Playing arrows (darts) in't local pub springs to mind......

Back