Anyone remember LusterMunky?

20181010_101656.jpg

I have found my outfit.
Ah, the timeless one boobie look. Works for me! :kiss:

And you do recall that during our prenup negotiations that Figureheads give head.

I must admit I don't remember you but I'll welcome ya back anyway. But you gotta understand something about the PG...

We don't have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" anymore. We have "stables". Some stables are larger than others, but if you take care of your stable you can go riding any time you like.

I must admit I don't remember you but I'll welcome ya back anyway. But you gotta understand something about the PG...

We don't have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" anymore. We have "stables". Some stables are larger than others, but if you take care of your stable you can go riding any time you like.
Thanks for the info and the welcome back and the advice, Taegul. But I don't need a stable. Trekka :kiss: on the other hand might want a stable, which is fine by me and has been discussed.

And then there are those that think they have a full stable but they never take long rides so their mares look elsewhere.😂😘

Well done you. Congratulations are in order! Open some more champagne 🥂
(((((Bestie))))) Trekka :kiss: and I have not yet gotten to planning the ceremony, but when we do I hope you will agree to be my best girl.

(((((Bestie))))) Trekka :kiss: and I have not yet gotten to planning the ceremony, but when we do I hope you will agree to be my best girl.
I’ll happily stand by your side to bless this union! 😀

Will you be holding a large reception or something more intimate? 😜
Intimate afterwards. There's a little fuck hut just behind this thread. LARGE reception. Trekka :kiss: will work on that. And speaking of fuck huts, are still thinking about your new thread. Hope so!

I think most of lit envy’s or appreciates or recognizes that chemistry.
You have been a great help on my Lit reentry, Mrtenant. And Cassie seems like an absolute doll. You two are good together. I envy the chemistry you two have.
Thank you so much, both of you, really, and I'm going to tag @cascadiabound on this too.

We do have great chemistry. And sometimes, we work hard at keeping that chemistry alive, because you know, life happens, misunderstandings happen. But we know, really know, where we want to be with each other. Most times, it comes easy to us. For that, I am grateful. We have been this way for six and half years. We met here on Lit. And almost did not meet. We have been talking about doing a story time on Chaos about it, as we know, our thing, is not the usual for Lit.

In the end, our story continues, because we both want it to continue. I feel fortunate, more than I deserve sometimes.

Last edited:
I think most of lit envy’s or appreciates or recognizes that chemistry.
fuck, i live by my no proofreading motto but sometimes I sound like such an idiot.
Thanks for having grace with me y’all. I promise my thoughts are somewhat coherent when I start out. It’s in the actualizing that I get screwed up.
@cascadiabound and @Mrtenant you know I love your love and the work and intentionality you put into it 💞❤️💖

fuck, i live by my no proofreading motto but sometimes I sound like such an idiot.
Thanks for having grace with me y’all. I promise my thoughts are somewhat coherent when I start out. It’s in the actualizing that I get screwed up.
@cascadiabound and @Mrtenant you know I love your love and the work and intentionality you put into it 💞❤️💖
PG, you know we loves you. ♥️ And thank you again. ☺️

I'm a typo making machine, so I can relate. No worries. 😂

And you do recall that during our prenup negotiations that Figureheads give head.

Munky, you’re posting like it’s 2014. Be careful. Things have changed around here. Someone’s gonna dick punch you so hard for this imbalance of power.

Also, between you, @Taegul, @Mrtenant and me, the toxic masculinity threshold was exceeded for this thread. We will need to plant one white knight in here to offset our toxic masculinity footprint.

Back