Anyone remember LusterMunky?

Thanks for the welcome back Cascadia. Shenanigans? Shenanigans? Is that what they call it now? And what are you up to on Lit?
Oh... a little poetry, a little chat, checking in on people I care about, recipes for good things to eat and drink, shenanigans and musings with @MedicalMuse and smooching with @Mrtenant and a story here or there...
always something!

Oh... a little poetry, a little chat, checking in on people I care about, recipes for good things to eat and drink, shenanigans and musings with @MedicalMuse and smooching with @Mrtenant and a story here or there...
always something!
Mrtenant was the first to post on this thread, so he gets points for that. And now I learn he smooches with Cascadia. More extra points. Hey Mrtenant, get over here and give Cascadia a smooch! This thread could use some smooches.

If anyone would like to listen to the audiobook version of one of my published erotica email to my pen name [Email address removed per forum rules] and I'll send you a chapter. (apparently I can't attach .mp3 here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smooching challenge? @cascadiabound and myself? Grinnnnns. We may know a thing or two about this.

Wrapping my arms around you in a warm embrace, tilting your chin upwards towards me, looking deeply into your eyes like stars shining in opals, pressing my hungry lips against yours, feeling your eagerness, the plumpness of your lips pressing against mine, touching the tip of my tongue against your lips, feeling the curves of your delicious womanly body pressed against me, even as I stiffen excitedly against you, reaching and grabbing your ass and pulling you tighter in to me so there is no mistaking my arousal for you, my other hand weaving its way into your long lustrous hair, gripping and pulling, my dark eyes piercing into your soul, closing them together, breathing deeply in of your scent, your presence, and the world falls away, where only there is you and I and our desperate need to communicate our desires between us, this kiss, this kiss is all there is between us sweeping us away into a heat for more....much more...

Tumblr_l_79225247945349.jpg

Smooching challenge? @cascadiabound and myself? Grinnnnns. We may know a thing or two about this.

Wrapping my arms around you in a warm embrace, tilting your chin upwards towards me, looking deeply into your eyes like stars shining in opals, pressing my hungry lips against yours, feeling your eagerness, the plumpness of your lips pressing against mine, touching the tip of my tongue against your lips, feeling the curves of your delicious womanly body pressed against me, even as I stiffen excitedly against you, reaching and grabbing your ass and pulling you tighter in to me so there is no mistaking my arousal for you, my other hand weaving its way into your long lustrous hair, gripping and pulling, my dark eyes piercing into your soul, closing them together, breathing deeply in of your scent, your presence, and the world falls away, where only there is you and I and our desperate need to communicate our desires between us, this kiss, this kiss is all there is between us sweeping us away into a heat for more....much more...

View attachment 2213373
Now that's what I call a kiss!
💋

I explained in the original post why I am 1Lion and not LusterMunky. Try reading that.
And I posted a screenshot of your post from June 24th where you said you didn't know anyone on here.
Try to keep your bullshit straight, maybe?

I do think you are the same delusional idiot who stalked me when I was on as LusterMunky. As for your screen shot I DIDN'T know anybody as I'd just started as 1Lion. Fact. Why would I know anyone after a 6-7 year absence?? Go pick a fight with some one else. And quit posting here.

Last edited:
Hey Monkey. Think one of your girlfriends once propositioned me for phone sex. She was a very sweet woman. From Georgia.

HAH! Yes indeed. At my urging. I like to share. From Florida, not Georgia. Did you get to hear her little girl voice?

HAH! Yes indeed. At my urging. I like to share. From Florida, not Georgia. Did you get to hear her little girl voice?
Alas, I did not. The years pass, opportunities evade us. You know. Welcome back.

I am flipping out! Someone needs to dig up @Wild_Honey_66, she's going to freak.

I ran a sorority house under a different username back in your day ;) You likely wouldn't remember me, but I certainly remember you!

One night, back in those days, you started posting with me, communicating first in morse code, then in dewey decimal system. You used to make my sides hurt from giggling!

Welcome back. :heart:
It's so good to "see" you here.

I am flipping out! Someone needs to dig up @Wild_Honey_66, she's going to freak.

I ran a sorority house under a different username back in your day ;) You likely wouldn't remember me, but I certainly remember you!

One night, back in those days, you started posting with me, communicating first in morse code, then in dewey decimal system. You used to make my sides hurt from giggling!

Welcome back. :heart:
It's so good to "see" you here.
Hah! WildHoney, I remember her.

And you with the Morse Code!!!

Turns out there's more Litsters still around than I anticipated.

And thank you for the welcome, Trekka. May I stalk you now?

I do think you are the same delusional idiot who stalked me when I was on as LusterMunky. As for your screen shot I DIDN'T know anybody as I'd just started as 1Lion. Fact. Why would I know anyone after a 6-7 year absence?? Go pick a fight with some one else. And quit posting here.
😂😂😂
I barely remember your name. Never had to the time or need to stalk anyone around here, nothing seems that special about your alleged old account, either, to have made me change that.
Seemed like something was off, so I checked to see what you'd initially said. You're still sounding shady as hell.

And I post wherever I want. Eat shit. 🖕🏽

Hah! WildHoney, I remember her.

And you with the Morse Code!!!

Turns out there's more Litsters still around than I anticipated.

And thank you for the welcome, Trekka. May I stalk you now?

Your old name is probably one of the top 5 most consistently listed on the “name a Litster you miss” thread

Everyone misses Munky!

Many folks are gone, many pop in infrequently, and many are still here… :)

Indeed you may stalk me now 😂

Your old name is probably one of the top 5 most consistently listed on the “name a Litster you miss” thread

Everyone misses Munky!

Many folks are gone, many pop in infrequently, and many are still here… :)

Indeed you may stalk me now 😂
Hokay! Guess I need to brush up on my stalking skills. 😛

😂😂😂
I barely remember your name. Never had to the time or need to stalk anyone around here, nothing seems that special about your alleged old account, either, to have made me change that.
Seemed like something was off, so I checked to see what you'd initially said. You're still sounding shady as hell.

And I post wherever I want. Eat shit. 🖕🏽
HAH! No, you're not obsessed with me or anything like that! Checked out my old account?? I should be flattered you have taken such a keen interest in me!

Back