Anyone remember LusterMunky?

Use your words @1Lion, flatter her. Let her know you are serious. Maybe slide into her PM’s.
My own words? Hey, I thought you were supposed to put the right words in my mouth. (okay, deep breath) . . . Trekka, I love your charm, your occasional smartassiness, and everything about you. So (deeper breath) . . . will you be my Lit Girlfriend?

(runs and hides)

I wonder how many Litsters (chime in anytime) are watching all this and have concluded that I'm a romantic sap?
That is exactly what I meant. You are a red flag 🚩 of love. Waving your heart out in the open!
Fingers crossed @Trekka sees the sincerity and not just me giving you a hard time. 🤞🏼

157aa8ed08d26a460abb8c1326edd2b2e9832aeb.jpg

That is exactly what I meant. You are a red flag 🚩 of love. Waving your heart out in the open!
Fingers crossed @Trekka sees the sincerity and not just me giving you a hard time. 🤞🏼
That's okay. I like it when you give me a hard time, Bestie. ((hugs))

Hahahahahah
Work on those reading skills. Maybe do less writing, and more reading.
I'm not sure why you came here looking for a fight. To everyone else it was clear what he was trying to say. He was once here as LM and was gone for many years. Came back not knowing if anyone he once knew would be here, so he posted about not knowing anyone. Now he has created this thread to see if anyone recognized his username.
That being said. There are obviously plenty of people who remember him. Nothing shady. He explained why he couldn't regain his old name and like many other Litsters came back with a new one. Are you going to go pick a fight with all of those people too?

Hola, Señor Simian -

Perhaps if you used this AV, you might get a little more recognition.

You were a good friend for drinking and posting together. Those were good days.

As for the fellow above who is taking exception to your posts, meh. I know to take everything you post with a grain of salt or two. Why let facts get in the way of a great story, right?

Good to see you old friend and I'm glad you're well.

Dude, I gave you Simian Satyr as the title to go with your av.

AF always wins, dammit
Well well... Speaking of man on man!!! If it isn't my favorite couple!! :nana:

Thank you for that, Sassy. 🤗 And how are things with you? Well, I hope.
I got an hour long massage today. I was complete jello at the time. Now the hot tub will be calling my name soon thought. ;)
You degenerate perv!
Like you expected anything else! :p
Hahaa - there was one emoji that didn't transfer to the new system. Where's that caning emoji when I need it ?
LMAO One can never forget AF and Y!!

Back