Anyone remember LusterMunky?

So I spent much of yesterday here on Lit. Why? My primary computer, which is the only one I have with enough power to do what I do, crashed. And how will I deal with this? Idiotically, I fear. Instead of just buying a new a new 'puter I decided to repair the crashed one. I'm certain that will be a disaster. But it did present the opportunity to reconnect with Litsters previously known, such as Trekka, as I await delivery of parts. So all in all, methinks a busted computer works out okay!

And good morn to everyone! 😛 @SassySheDevil @Mrtenant @cascadiabound @Trekka @sweetpea24 @Kat73 @Photog1rl

Last edited:
Hola, Señor Simian -

Perhaps if you used this AV, you might get a little more recognition.

ed83343ca0c37bff22ccd75eac5a8638.jpg

You were a good friend for drinking and posting together. Those were good days.

As for the fellow above who is taking exception to your posts, meh. I know to take everything you post with a grain of salt or two. Why let facts get in the way of a great story, right?

Good to see you old friend and I'm glad you're well.

Hola, Señor Simian -

Perhaps if you used this AV, you might get a little more recognition.

ed83343ca0c37bff22ccd75eac5a8638.jpg

You were a good friend for drinking and posting together. Those were good days.

As for the fellow above who is taking exception to your posts, meh. I know to take everything you post with a grain of salt or two. Why let facts get in the way of a great story, right?

Good to see you old friend and I'm glad you're well.
YES!! I remember you AbsintheFather! For those who wondered what AF posted - that was my LusterMunky AV. The gurls seemed to like it. And good to see you, too, my friend. Maybe we should grab a drink sometime.

HAH! No, you're not obsessed with me or anything like that! Checked out my old account?? I should be flattered you have taken such a keen interest in me!

Hahahahahah
Work on those reading skills. Maybe do less writing, and more reading.

behold: a small group of nearly endangered species, vintage silver foxes, affably arguing amongst each other, deep in the wilds of literotica... a "sausage party" if you will...

crouches behind a rock to observe...

L2ltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0L2p1bWJvcy81NTE1MTdfb2xpdmVfYWx0Ml9sZy5qcGc=_H_SH483_MW290.jpg
Trekka! :kiss:👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨:kiss::kiss::kiss: Yes, that's the most kisses I've given out on this thread (sowwy Photogirl) So . . . you wanna observe a sausage party or participate in a sausage party?

behold: a small group of nearly endangered species, vintage silver foxes, affably arguing amongst each other, deep in the wilds of literotica... a "sausage party" if you will...

crouches behind a rock to observe...

L2ltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0L2p1bWJvcy81NTE1MTdfb2xpdmVfYWx0Ml9sZy5qcGc=_H_SH483_MW290.jpg
Nice outfit btw @Trekka! I love the tall boots, fishnets and short shorts look. ❤️

Back