Anyone remember LusterMunky?

Come on now, you can do better than that! There has to be some sex involved!
As we know

Sassy was feeding me popcorn while watching the AF / Y show so it could have been that.

Y was eating a lot of popcorn and then came in my mouth so it could have been that. Thought: does eating a lot of popcorn make cum tastes of popcorn?

It could have been from the popcorn cock warmer that I made for @FranklyFrank. I told him to remove it first. I can’t remember handling that after putting cyanide in the ex’s tea though

So many ways a girl can die from poisoned popcorn

As we know

Sassy was feeding me popcorn while watching the AF / Y show so it could have been that.

Y was eating a lot of popcorn and then came in my mouth so it could have been that. Thought: does eating a lot of popcorn make cum tastes of popcorn?

It could have been from the popcorn cock warmer that I made for @FranklyFrank. I told him to remove it first. I can’t remember handling that after putting cyanide in the ex’s tea though

Frank was 100% involved somehow. Of this I'm sure.

As we know

That’s fine. Arsenic is used in agriculture so it’s plausible. But it is quick so make sure you announce it in advance here and/or give your stepson access to all of your kink accounts, as one does before death.

When are you planning it so I can pencil you in.

I was planning on waiting until Lit had livened up a bit, I want the biggest audience possible. Maybe in the summer?

I have a few months to write pages and pages of dedications to those who meant the most to me, those who truly impacted on my life.

Hadn’t thought about who would log in to tell you the deed had been done. Do people trust this coming from another Litster more or from a person in my real life.

There is a lot to do. I might have to hire a Lit Funeral Planner 😁

The talk of a faked death reminded me of Read312 and her 'Naughty Sharon' thread. It was a classic thread and there's nothing like it today. It's one example of how less-sexual Lit is today. I just picked a page in the middle - it's all the same and ran for years :)

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/naughty-sharon.667206/page-200

Anyway . . . when Read left Lit a rumor was planted, I believe by herself, of her demise. I hear later that she was alive and well.

The talk of a faked death reminded me of Read312 and her 'Naughty Sharon' thread. It was a classic thread and there's nothing like it today. It's one example of how less-sexual Lit is today. I just picked a page in the middle - it's all the same and ran for years :)

Anyway . . . when Read left Lit a rumor was planted, I believe by herself, of her demise. I hear later that she was alive and well.
In all fairness, that was pre-Skype. And judging by “her” info, it was probably you 😂

Sassy can put me in handcuffs whenever she wants (preferably with a box of popcorn and a private viewing of an AF and Y show) 😁
Whooo hoooo. Someone to join me in the man on man love excitement!!! :nana: I will gladly feed your handcuffed self while we watch that show!!

Sassy is feeding it to me of course. Jeez, you know my fantasies always have to include being force fed something!
hmmm I might have some competition here if it is between me and Y force-feeding you... uh.. Stuff.
As we know

Could we re-discuss this before bedtime so I might have some fun dreams? :love:

In all fairness, that was pre-Skype. And judging by “her” info, it was probably you 😂
I was thinking that sounded more like a role play thread. I prefer to tell people what I'm wearing (or not wearing) in private.

Whooo hoooo. Someone to join me in the man on man love excitement!!! :nana: I will gladly feed your handcuffed self while we watch that show!!

hmmm I might have some competition here if it is between me and Y force-feeding you... uh.. Stuff.

You want me to voice it to you? I could put on my most seductive voice 😁

hey Sassy! You are sounding most perky! Didya end up
Good morning. Another day of fun ahead?
Hello Sassy! You are sounding perky today. Didya manage a good night of sleep?

Back