Anyone remember LusterMunky?

I got an hour long massage today. I was complete jello at the time. Now the hot tub will be calling my name soon thought. ;)

Well now, it's about time for me to begin conjuring my naughty dream for the night. I think Sassy nekkid in a hot tub just might work.

like many other Litsters came back with a new one. Are you going to go pick a fight with all of those people too?
All those legit ones mention the fact that they had an old account, and what it was, in the first post they make, or not much after. But okay 👍

All those legit ones mention the fact that they had an old account, and what it was, in the first post they make, or not much after. But okay 👍
DB honey, I know you want me, but haven't you figured out yet that I'm not gay?

Last edited:
So you had a different account years ago, returned with a new username over 6 months ago, have been posting since, but just now are posting saying you're actually that old user and wonder if people remember.

Ok 👀

Yes please!
Come along then.
15.gif

So you had a different account years ago, returned with a new username over 6 months ago, have been posting since, but just now are posting saying you're actually that old user and wonder if people remember.

Ok 👀
Why do you feel like he owes you an explanation? Not a single person here owes anyone an explanation for why they are here, why they've left, or why they came back. There are no rules that say if someone leaves and then comes back under a different name they must immediately disclose who they once were. Sometimes people want a fresh start. He's not trying to deceive anyone.

If you knew him before, and then he came back under a new name, talked with you, and didn't tell you who he was. That's different. But that is not the case. You weren't even here back then.

Why do you feel like he owes you an explanation? Not a single person here owes anyone an explanation for why they are here, why they've left, or why they came back. There are no rules that say if someone leaves and then comes back under a different name they must immediately disclose who they once were. Sometimes people want a fresh start. He's not trying to deceive anyone.

If you knew him before, and then he came back under a new name, talked with you, and didn't tell you who he was. That's different. But that is not the case. You weren't even here back then.
In the power vested in me as OP I hereby designate SassySheDevil as the Sheriff of this thread. Do not question her authority - she has handcuffs.

In the power vested in me as OP I hereby designate SassySheDevil as the Sheriff of this thread. Do not question her authority - she has handcuffs.
Sassy can put me in handcuffs whenever she wants (preferably with a box of popcorn and a private viewing of an AF and Y show) 😁

I also agree with Sassy that you don’t owe anybody an explanation for why you didn’t disclose who you were earlier. Everybody has their reasons for doing things the way they do.

It was very clear that you weren’t “new” as you waited until 100 posts before requesting an AV. A true new person wouldn’t know that the old Lit required the 100 posts but the new one doesn’t. The threads you created and the way you posted came across as “thirsty” and (for me) creepy so I decided to give you a wide berth. You appeared to be an alt that was just trying to get into as many e-panties as you could.

The people on here that say they remember you (or at least your name) are people that I have a lot of respect for and I would trust their judgement. However, they give indicators as to how they remember you but you have given nothing as to how you remember them. Could it be that you have just picked the name of somebody that you could see was held in high regard but know isn’t returning or hasn’t returned with a different name (people saying they are on the missed Litster thread quite often would give an indication of this). For example, I could create a new user profile and claim I was BadAmy. Who would know?

Where is the elite detective agency of @AllHailTheQueen @Mattentive @Lord Pmann @Mo_Bandy They should be looking into this. It is an interesting case.

I am not normally this sceptical but people have been faking their own deaths and all sorts of shit! 😁

#agathachristiehasnothingonme

Sassy can put me in handcuffs whenever she wants (preferably with a box of popcorn and a private viewing of an AF and Y show) 😁

I also agree with Sassy that you don’t owe anybody an explanation for why you didn’t disclose who you were earlier. Everybody has their reasons for doing things the way they do.

It was very clear that you weren’t “new” as you waited until 100 posts before requesting an AV. A true new person wouldn’t know that the old Lit required the 100 posts but the new one doesn’t. The threads you created and the way you posted came across as “thirsty” and (for me) creepy so I decided to give you a wide berth. You appeared to be an alt that was just trying to get into as many e-panties as you could.

The people on here that say they remember you (or at least your name) are people that I have a lot of respect for and I would trust their judgement. However, they give indicators as to how they remember you but you have given nothing as to how you remember them. Could it be that you have just picked the name of somebody that you could see was held in high regard but know isn’t returning or hasn’t returned with a different name (people saying they are on the missed Litster thread quite often would give an indication of this). For example, I could create a new user profile and claim I was BadAmy. Who would know?

Where is the elite detective agency of @AllHailTheQueen @Mattentive @Lord Pmann @Mo_Bandy They should be looking into this. It is an interesting case.

I am not normally this sceptical but people have been faking their own deaths and all sorts of shit! 😁

Yes, by all means, let's appoint a Special Counsel to investigate any and all wacko conspiracy theories! Let's start with Hunter Biden's laptop which contains all sorts of juicy shit about me! :confused:

Lololol! This thread was a deeeee-light to awaken to.

Munks, look whatcha started! 😄

I’m a free agent. I can be your Figurehead Lit GF? Just rope me to the front of your ship. I make a great Siren.

Lololol! This thread was a deeeee-light to awaken to.

Munks, look whatcha started! 😄

I’m a free agent. I can be your Figurehead Lit GF? Just rope me to the front of your ship. I make a great Siren.
Your gracious offer accepted. You are now my Figurehead Lit GF, except I probably won't use the 'figurehead' part. :kiss::kiss::kiss: btw, I love the sound of your siren. :p

Private Dick Lord Pmann is on the case. Except, I fear this one isn’t nearly as exciting as Brianna38’s death or the whereabouts of Diosax’s brain. Unlike those, this case is easily solvable. I think this one really is the case of Luster Munky posting a thread a bit after he has been here for a while. Not very exciting, unfortunately. However, it seems Mr. Dinosaur Beast has been on the case early, so we are in good hands with his policing.

I remember LusterMunky a bit. I’d say this is probably him and I think he’s harmless. Seems like a good enough guy.

ETA: I did love his “are you a slut” thread. That is was brilliant.

Your gracious offer accepted. You are now my Figurehead Lit GF, except I probably won't use the 'figurehead' part. :kiss::kiss::kiss: btw, I love the sound of your siren. :p

What if I wanna be a figurehead?!

What if I identify as mermaid viking statuary and I demand to be lashed to the front of your boat right now?! 😁

What if I wanna be a figurehead?!

What if I identify as mermaid viking statuary and I demand to be lashed to the front of your boat right now?! 😁
*digging out my lashing ropes* Will you be wearing clothes?

Private Dick Lord Pmann is on the case. Except, I fear this one isn’t nearly as exciting as Brianna38’s death or the whereabouts of Diosax’s brain. Unlike those, this case is easily solvable. I think this one really is the case of Luster Munky posting a thread a bit after he has been here for a while. Not very exciting, unfortunately. However, it seems Mr. Dinosaur Beast has been on the case early, so we are in good hands with his policing.

I remember LusterMunky a bit. I’d say this is probably him and I think he’s harmless. Seems like a good enough guy.

Admittedly it would have been more exciting if he had decided to claim to be Brianna38!

I see what is happening though. Trekka is distracting him with the Viking boat while you investigate in the background. Genius and I promise I won’t let on to anybody! 😁

As for harmless and good guy? Time will tell.

The slut thread probably would have been received better if somewhere in the title it had said “wants to discuss” and it hadn’t appeared directly after he was being extremely thirsty in his previous thread. Right place, but timing was off

Admittedly it would have been more exciting if he had decided to claim to be Brianna38!

I see what is happening though. Trekka is distracting him with the Viking boat while you investigate in the background. Genius and I promise I won’t let on to anybody! 😁

As for harmless and good guy? Time will tell.

The slut thread probably would have been received better if somewhere in the title it had said “wants to discuss” and it hadn’t appeared directly after he was being extremely thirsty in his previous thread. Right place, but timing was off

Are you asking me to start a thread discussing sluttery?

Oh, that guy! That was weird

These are compelling points. Though how are you eating popcorn in cuffs?

Back