Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

The breast are definitely lovely! You have encouraged me to go back and read your stories now that I have a picture to enhance my imagination. Thank you April!

May 2022- New to this and I just discovered I can add pictures in the forum section.

Thought it would be fun to add actual pictures of me that relate to my true stories.

I’m just getting started…feel free to follow me as I add stories. All my stories can be found here:

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.

For what it's worth, I am a married woman. I have always been on the petite side and still am. I’m 5’4”, 110 to 115 lbs, and stay in good shape by going to the gym several times a week.

I am an amateur at writing so please be kind.

Yes, that's me in all pictures.
yummy story and picture x

5 stars on a few more of your stories😬 thank you for sharing your arousing experiences with us. Did you ever take that Los Angeles trip with your boss? If so hope we get to read about it. Would love to see you in some lingerie and heels, especially bent over on all fours in or out of the outfit😈

Yes he did…was business meetings for him. I just tagged along…loved it. Kind of like when I now travel with my husband on business. Well except i don’t give him the full treatment…lol

Back