Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

When I was young I hated getting my picture taken. I thought I was ugly. Wrote a short story about how it all started somewhere on this thread. I’m fine with pictures now as long as men are discreet with them.
So knowing that, how does it feel now to have all of these fan loving your writing and photos?

Some days I just get so aroused thinking strange men and women are viewing some of my most private pictures on here.

So many people have commented that they have read my stories. Some get aroused and others even masturbate.

You have no idea how much this arouses me.

Tell me which story is your favorite. Do you relate to any?
Did you experience something similar?
Love to read your comments.

Last edited:
Sex Vacation with the Boss was a masterpiece. I only wish I had experienced something like that.

Any questions about my true stories?
Some days I just get so aroused thinking strange men and women are viewing some of my most private pictures on here.

So many people have commented that they have read my stories. Some get aroused and others even masturbate.

I must admit that I still haven’t read your stories, they are top of my list though. Currently reading a 500K multipart erotic story.

I like where your hand is in the second pic although I’m sure you would much prefer it to be someone else’s hand.

My story “Sex Vacation with the Boss” has dropped below 4.5 rating…which is the threshold for “HOT” status.

Rating gives me encouragement to write more….help me boost that and other story ratings…please

Will answer any questions you have about any story.

https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
Loved it! 5.0! Also enjoyed Aunt April’s Revenge Part 1, 5.0! Cant wait to read Part 2 and the rest of your stories. I wish you were my Aunt when I was 18. ❤️

Tesla Man made we want to hop in the car and head to the grocery store :p

I have read both "revenge " stories. Loved them both. You have a very lucky nephew. Can't wait to read the rest of your submissions.

Definitely the first story of the visiting nephew! The way you mercilessly teased him with your foot!

Hi April, Yes, the "Tesla Man" story was my favorite so far (still have others to read), as well as "Husbands Fantasy about my Friends". I can clearly relate to both, as similar events occurred for me while married to my Ex.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to hear more. 😜💦

Hi April, Yes, the "Tesla Man" story was my favorite so far (still have others to read), as well as "Husbands Fantasy about my Friends". I can clearly relate to both, as similar events occurred for me while married to my Ex.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to hear more. 😜💦

Sure I would love to hear both stories.

No my Mr Graham story is still not finished. Hope to have it up by next week
Thank you for following me

Back