Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Yes he did…was business meetings for him. I just tagged along…loved it. Kind of like when I now travel with my husband on business. Well except i don’t give him the full treatment…lol
Give anyone else special treatment while traveling with hubby? 😈

Give anyone else special treatment while traveling with hubby? 😈
Yes…a few times. I will submit stories about it when I have time. Without giving away too much. I only travel with him when he is going someplace warm Or nice. He leaves me all day while he goes to do his business. I typically sit by the pool and read all day long. Well so he thinks. First adventure was with a young bar tender at the tiki bar. Business hotel and it was only me and him at pool area. A few drinks and the next thing I know he follows me to the washroom in back of the bar…After that I had free drinks all week…lol. Much more to the story.
A

Yes…a few times. I will submit stories about it when I have time. Without giving away too much. I only travel with him when he is going someplace warm Or nice. He leaves me all day while he goes to do his business. I typically sit by the pool and read all day long. Well so he thinks. First adventure was with a young bar tender at the tiki bar. Business hotel and it was only me and him at pool area. A few drinks and the next thing I know he follows me to the washroom in back of the bar…After that I had free drinks all week…lol. Much more to the story.
A
I’m up for any of your stories with a tiki bar!

Well it wouldn’t be the first time I was with a woman. Just saying I find British accents very sexy. Well unless it’s Prince Andrew or his father…lol
My preference would be to see you with a British Female versus Prince Andrew or his father as well !! Now you have me thinking about you and a British Female...that's going to limit my work for this afternoon. :)

Prince Charles Is Andrew’s father and still alive…a bore but still alive as far as I can tell…lol
Nooo, Charles is his brother. HRH Phillip, The Duke of Edinburgh was their father. Trust me, I'm British! ;) 😂

Nooo, Charles is his brother. HRH Phillip, The Duke of Edinburgh was their father. Trust me, I'm British! ;) 😂
Oh yeah sorry your correct. All this talk about British accents got me flustered.

Back