Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Hello,
New story has just been posted ā€œAunt Aprils Revengeā€ About when my nephew came to spend a week with us and the unexpected happened.
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-aprils-revenge

Please have a read and be sure to rate it well if you enjoy the story.
Here are a couple of story related pictures.
I enjoy reading your comments.
All i can say is WOW, stunningly gorgeous.

Added a couple of pictures. In other threads so i moved them to this thread also. Hope you enjoy

Here is one from my younger days. Drunk and being exposed to his friends. I had no idea that my picture was taken until weeks later when someone told me that this picture had been passed around to many of his friends. Typical guys.

I wondered why guys I didnā€™t even know began hitting on me.

Last edited:
Added a couple of pictures. In other threads so i moved them to this thread also. Hope you enjoy

Here is one from my younger days. Drunk and being exposed to his friends. I had no idea that my picture was taken until weeks later when someone told me that this picture had been passed around to many of his friends. Typical guys.

There's no doubt you have lovely breasts, however, I think it's sad that he took advantage of you like this.

In the end he lost me to one of the guys that he showed the picture to,,,karma

Back