Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Great story. I loved it. You've a very interesting and dirty mind!

You know he jerked off looking at that photo and recalling your fun together! Hell, for that matter I did too!
I have no doubt he will be masturbating to that and other pictures I sent him. I didn’t know that others on here would also. How hot is that. ;)

It's a great little story. Love the picture - I could just imagine being a teenager and receiving that!

I have no doubt he will be masturbating to that and other pictures I sent him. I didn’t know that others on here would also. How hot is that. ;)
Pretty hot. Combined with the story it gives a complete mental picture - and yes, it will cause many a load to be spilled!

doing it as i type......knowing your online only makes my session hotter :)

Add another to your list. Your sexy little body and perky tits get me every time.

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting that kind of a response. You are all hornier than a 19 year old college kid. I love it. Want more pictures?
Yes Please

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting that kind of a response. You are all hornier than a 19 year old college kid. I love it. Want more pictures?
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

Back