Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

I have no doubt he will be masturbating to that and other pictures I sent him. I didn’t know that others on here would also. How hot is that. ;)
I know I was masterbating while reading it.... very hot

I have no doubt he will be masturbating to that and other pictures I sent him. I didn’t know that others on here would also. How hot is that. ;)
I know I'm certainly inspired by what I'm seeing. You are gorgeous! 😉

Enjoying seeing your latest pice, I’m sure no one would objet to having your selfies sent to them, I know I wouldn’t. As for ill fitting bikini’s they are the best, not only for flashes of inside, but easy access.

A few of pictures to go with My Boyfriends Father story. These are real pictures about a true story. Should give you a good visual about the story. Let me know what you think. Should I add more pictures for all my stories?

https://literotica.com/s/my-boyfriends-father-3
The visuals are certainly appreciated, but I do love an arousing, well-written story (like yours) where my imagination can run wild! :devil:

Lol wasn’t expecting that. I only let him have sex with a couple of my friends and that was many years apart. But he is lucky to have me even though I have always cheated on him and can be quite a handful. You sure you want me as a wife. Lol
I would want you as a spouse, no question!

Back