Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

doing it as i type......knowing your online only makes my session hotter :)

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting that kind of a response. You are all hornier than a 19 year old college kid. I love it. Want more pictures?
In our heads, we're all still 19 year old college kids ... of course we're all jerking off to your pics and stories! 💦 💦
Here is a recent one. Like my leather jacket?
You're wearing a jacket? Love your tits!
I hope you are all reading my stories also. Now that you have a mental picture of me
Read some of your stories - still got a couple to go ... that and your pics - see reply above!

I think I would be the Tesla man. Having a wonderfully hot and desirable woman jump into my car knowing why she is there... that is such a turn on! The way you put things into detail and let your inhibitions go is your hottest story by far for me.

I would be the tesla guy......because i also own a tesla, and because getting intimate with a total stranger in a parking lot....well.....would be awesome :D:rose:

Indeed.. Visuals help me to get into the moments of the story better

A few of pictures to go with My Boyfriends Father story. These are real pictures about a true story. Should give you a good visual about the story. Let me know what you think. Should I add more pictures for all my stories?

https://literotica.com/s/my-boyfriends-father-3
I was barely 100 pounds back then. And that is the flimsy ill fitting bikini that I owned. It was like a wet rag when it got wet. But I was young and it was all I could afford. Hope you enjoyed the story
A

May 2022- New to this and I just discovered I can add pictures in the forum section.

Thought it would be fun to add actual pictures of me that relate to my true stories.

I’m just getting started…feel free to follow me as I add stories. All my stories can be found here:

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.

For what it's worth, I am a married woman. I have always been on the petite side and still am. I’m 5’4”, 110 to 115 lbs, and stay in good shape by going to the gym several times a week.

I am an amateur at writing so please be kind.

Yes, that's me in all pictures.
Very well written

A few of pictures to go with My Boyfriends Father story. These are real pictures about a true story. Should give you a good visual about the story. Let me know what you think. Should I add more pictures for all my stories?

https://literotica.com/s/my-boyfriends-father-3
I like the pictures - they definitely add a layer to the story that brings it into a little sharper relief in my erotic imagination. I'd prefer to be the character is a story as yet unwritten. :)

Ok let’s play a game. If you could be any guy in one of my stories which story would it be in. And why.
Mr. Wilson or Mr Graham because I'm older now and wouldn't mind the attentions of a woman younger than me. But then again, I like older women as well 🤔

Ok let’s play a game. If you could be any guy in one of my stories which story would it be in. And why.
The nephew. When I was a young boy, slowly turning into a man, I had a huge crush on a female friend of my parents. It was so bad I used to hide from her when I knew she was going to visit. I really had it bad.

The nephew. When I was a young boy, slowly turning into a man, I had a huge crush on a female friend of my parents. It was so bad I used to hide from her when I knew she was going to visit. I really had it bad.
Oh I would have had fun with you my dear. You can’t even imagine how much of a tease I can be.
A

I very much love reading your stories sweetie they are very HOT I'm at a loss for words.

Kisses Kaz

mmm ohh i was face shy for a long time too.. then I said..fuck it.. theres millions of women out here showing..and enough of us look similar that you can always..deny!! i actually have a cousin who could be my twin:):) Lets share more:)
so hot..thanks for posting

Back