Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

doing it as i type......knowing your online only makes my session hotter :)

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting that kind of a response. You are all hornier than a 19 year old college kid. I love it. Want more pictures?
Always, there can never be enough pictures.

I have no doubt he will be masturbating to that and other pictures I sent him. I didn’t know that others on here would also. How hot is that. ;)
Darlin lady I bet men and women are pleasuring themselves to your photos, posts and stories!!

Ok let’s play a game. If you could be any guy in one of my stories which story would it be in. And why.

I would be your husband. He gets to have you more than the rest, and you let him fuck your friends.

Ok let’s play a game. If you could be any guy in one of my stories which story would it be in. And why.
Ok, I drive a 2-seat convertible, therefore shouldn't I be the Tesla Man?

If not, I will take being the BF's Dad...as I once saw my daughter's friend sunbathing by my pool with her suit bottoms slightly lowered.

I would be your husband. He gets to have you more than the rest, and you let him fuck your friends.
Lol wasn’t expecting that. I only let him have sex with a couple of my friends and that was many years apart. But he is lucky to have me even though I have always cheated on him and can be quite a handful. You sure you want me as a wife. Lol

I would love to be Mark and that's because of the turn on of teaching you new and exciting things about your sexuality
I get it. Thought more would pick Mark and like the young innocent woman that is willing to submit and do anything for her man.

Lol wasn’t expecting that. I only let him have sex with a couple of my friends and that was many years apart. But he is lucky to have me even though I have always cheated on him and can be quite a handful. You sure you want me as a wife. Lol
I am not one fuck someone like you then send you on your way. The cheating just means it needs to be an open relationship, plus as soon as I am in your ass, all the problems would fade away.

doing it as i type......knowing your online only makes my session hotter :)

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting that kind of a response. You are all hornier than a 19 year old college kid. I love it. Want more pictures?
Always! Just never change the avi pic because it’s absolutely hot and my fav :)

Back