Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

That’s why you bought it, you knew he would set it up to take pics and maybe video clips of you.

My new story “First Threesome” should be posted any time now. Hope you get a chance to read it and don’t forget to rate it If you enjoy it.

You can find my stories here:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

Here are pictures of the top I wore out that night…what was I thinking…
I love that blouse! And such Hott photos! Ithank you for illustrating your sexy stories.

That’s why you bought it, you knew he would set it up to take pics and maybe video clips of you.
Honestly that never even occurred to me at the time…i know duh… he was into photography and that just something he wanted.

You look so HOT on all fours, which was Jim and which was Steve?
bd0f1f3a-6e7c-480d-a117-2c4e7bf2af19-jpeg.2161650

Lost Virginity

https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4

Not a pleasant story about how I lost my virginity.

This is a picture of me at around that age.
When I was in my teens I wanted desperately to lose my virginity but I was too young and inexperienced for girls to let me touch them. I had several GFs who would let me do everything but penetrate. But they would still fuck older experienced men. Didn't understand until I became older myself

When I was in my teens I wanted desperately to lose my virginity but I was too young and inexperienced for girls to let me touch them. I had several GFs who would let me do everything but penetrate. But they would still fuck older experienced men. Didn't understand until I became older myself
Some girls can be so cruel. I was the opposite. Once I discovered that the young man was a virgin it drove me crazy. I wanted to be their very first, the one they would always remember. I always made it special for them. Usually in a motel room not a quickly in the back seat. It became almost like a fetish for me.

Some girls can be so cruel. I was the opposite. Once I discovered that the young man was a virgin it drove me crazy. I wanted to be their very first, the one they would always remember. I always made it special for them. Usually in a motel room not a quickly in the back seat. It became almost like a fetish for me.
I certainly met some cruel ones that I never got over. Where were you when I needed you LOL. Of course, when I got into my 30s, I realized like so many young men before me that women like to fuck as much as men and I found myself deflowering quite a lot of teens and twenty somethings. Yes, motels and all night are better than back seats any time.

Back