Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

When you found out Jim was loyal to Paul did you ever meet up again with Steve?
You mentioned that Steve had a special quality, what was that again?
I met with both of them for another threesome. After getting over the guilt that I behaved like a whore the first time I couldn’t wait to do it again. My religious upbring caused Me to question all the fun I was having.
Steve had a lovely big cock lol. Is that want you wanted to hear me say.

I met with both of them for another threesome. After getting over the guilt that I behaved like a whore the first time I couldn’t wait to do it again. My religious upbring caused Me to question all the fun I was having.
Steve had a lovely big cock lol. Is that want you wanted to hear me say.

Yes, it was what all we wanted to hear it.

A few years back I had to get a passport photo taken. I dropped by a local photo studio and asked if he could fit me in that day as it was urgent. I was told to return later that afternoon as I was the last appointment of the day. The photographer was a lovely older gentleman that began chatting me up and flirting with me. As you know I have always had a thing for older men. The next thing I knew he had convinced me into taking a few extra photos… I knew where it was leading and I played along.
Hope you like the photos.

A few years back I had to get a passport photo taken. I dropped by a local photo studio and asked if he could fit me in that day as it was urgent. I was told to return later that afternoon as I was the last appointment of the day. The photographer was a lovely older gentleman that began chatting me up and flirting with me. As you know I have always had a thing for older men. The next thing I knew he had convinced me into taking a few extra photos… I knew where it was leading and I played along.
Love those legs of yours (and the new story)! ;)

Love the panties and heels! Did anything happen beyond photography?

Beautiful pictures! I’m sure he took his time setting the one up with the heels. ❤️
Sexy butt!!

Hot 🔥 pictures, April. These are my favorite so far!

Those are great.

FWIW, I went back and read the Auntie April stories and I might like the second part best of all

Those are great.

FWIW, I went back and read the Auntie April stories and I might like the second part best of all
Yeah I thought the second story was better. Although living through the first week was so exciting and arousing because of the taboo about it all. Was so unexpected and wrong.

How did you thank him for taking extra photos? I have a feeling that you made him very happy!

Back