Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

A few years back I had to get a passport photo taken. I dropped by a local photo studio and asked if he could fit me in that day as it was urgent. I was told to return later that afternoon as I was the last appointment of the day. The photographer was a lovely older gentleman that began chatting me up and flirting with me. As you know I have always had a thing for older men. The next thing I knew he had convinced me into taking a few extra photos… I knew where it was leading and I played along.
Hope you like the photos.

Love em!!

A few years back I had to get a passport photo taken. I dropped by a local photo studio and asked if he could fit me in that day as it was urgent. I was told to return later that afternoon as I was the last appointment of the day. The photographer was a lovely older gentleman that began chatting me up and flirting with me. As you know I have always had a thing for older men. The next thing I knew he had convinced me into taking a few extra photos… I knew where it was leading and I played along.
He had great taste in his photography subjects ... And a great idea of scheduling!

These are the only professional quality pictures taken. I should have asked him for more pictures.

Yes..
Do you still have the sexy lil Yellow dress you got for Mr. Wilson's trip to Florida?? And can we see it???

No that was a long time ago…i looked for pictures of it but unfortunately I don’t have any. Wish i had a lot more pictures that guys took of me over the years.
I agree that the ones we have of you are super lovely. And that doesn't mean you can't start now with your new ideas... ;)

April
Can we get a pic of you like as in an author's pic on the back of a book??
Please

Back