Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

After i lost my virginity to Mark my knowledge about sex and relationships was grossly distorted.
https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4

I think my second bf was worse is some ways. I am working on a story about that. He introduced me to alcohol. He was popular at school and I had no idea what he wanted in me. I know now it was because I was shy and submissive and he could get away with treating me like he did. The popular girls liked him and therefore hated me for dating him. We would hang out at the local park at night and drink with his friends and other couples. Afterwards we would have sex in the park. I was petit and the alcohol was too much for me…in my drunken state he let his friends watch as we had sex. There were times I passed out completely and afterwards there were rumours that his friends also had sex with me. I was horrified. There is much more also…will expand in my story.
My god, that sounds awful and traumatic. Have you seen a therapist to work through this stuff?

After i lost my virginity to Mark my knowledge about sex and relationships was grossly distorted.

I think my second bf was worse is some ways. I am working on a story about that. He introduced me to alcohol. He was popular at school and I had no idea what he wanted in me. I know now it was because I was shy and submissive and he could get away with treating me like he did. The popular girls liked him and therefore hated me for dating him. We would hang out at the local park at night and drink with his friends and other couples. Afterwards we would have sex in the park. I was petit and the alcohol was too much for me…in my drunken state he let his friends watch as we had sex. There were times I passed out completely and afterwards there were rumours that his friends also had sex with me. I was horrified. There is much more also…will expand in my story.
I am so sorry you were taken advantage of that way.

Well actually he was my first bf…Mark doesn’t count anymore. I was just happy that he took me out of the house and we hung out together. I think the only reason he was interested in me was because of the sex. I let him do whatever he wanted to me…I never objected. I thought thats what gf’s did…thats what I was taught by Mark. It seemed to work as he kept coming back for more. He was popular and good looking and I had no self esteem. I wasn’t popular, I wasn’t good looking, I was timid. I was just grateful that he even looked my way. I knew he was also seeing other girls…I heard rumours.

Well actually he was my first bf…Mark doesn’t count anymore. I was just happy that he took me out of the house and we hung out together. I think the only reason he was interested in me was because of the sex. I let him do whatever he wanted to me…I never objected. I thought thats what gf’s did…thats what I was taught by Mark. It seemed to work as he kept coming back for more. He was popular and good looking and I had no self esteem. I wasn’t popular, I wasn’t good looking, I was timid. I was just grateful that he even looked my way. I knew he was also seeing other girls…I heard rumours.
I'm sure they were probably true as well. I'm sorry that your first experiences were so damaging. I hope time has allowed you to sort through them.

It so angers me that young men (and also some old) will treat women that way.

It so angers me that young men (and also some old) will treat women that way.
Hear hear!! IDK why so many men seem to think sex is some sort of birthright, rather than a decision arrived at mutually with consent from both or all parties involved.

Just got back from a 5,000 km drive to help clean out my MIL' house who passed away and I missed lots of pics.

Damn
Wow that’s a long drive. You really didn’t miss much, just a few face pictures from different times. Maybe I will repost later just for you.

hmm stumbled on your thread and as I am married I probably should not be looking at the pictures of your gorgeous ass, but can anyone blame me? I definitely will read your stories and give a thumbs up because I think I will have a great time reading them.

Hear hear!! IDK why so many men seem to think sex is some sort of birthright, rather than a decision arrived at mutually with consent from both or all parties involved.
Such a mature statement. Unfortunately young men aren’t mature at all. That’s why when I discovered older men were interested in me I became hooked. I was never respected and treated so well before. Sex Vacation with the Boss story was an eye opener for me.

hmm stumbled on your thread and as I am married I probably should not be looking at the pictures of your gorgeous ass, but can anyone blame me? I definitely will read your stories and give a thumbs up because I think I will have a great time reading them.
Thank you for your kind words. There will be a pop quiz when you’re finished. Lol
Don’t forget to rate them. Love to read your thoughts
Enjoy
A

Do you really fantasize about me? Wow. I have you all fooled, I’m not really fantasizing material, just normal.
I am only halfway through your first story and already I beg to differ in opinion. You sure as hell are fantasy material for me and probably will be for many others, thank you for enriching our fantasies. I will most definitely rate and comment when done. Already an early remark now, please keep writing.

When I see some of the girls posted on here I think wow I am not even in the same league as them.

When I see some of the girls posted on here I think wow I am not even in the same league as them.
correct, you simply are in a league of your own, just like everybody else is. The (probably hard) trick is to accept and love yourself just the way you are. These days less people succeed to do so as in my opinion (who gives a damn about it) the outside pressure from society has gone crazy and way overboard. just thinking what was that song phrase "perfect imperfection?" cant remember the song

Sexy is not a size or look. Sexy is a mindset. And you my dear are sexy as hell! From your looks to attitude and bravery to bare, you are fantastic!

correct, you simply are in a league of your own, just like everybody else is. The (probably hard) trick is to accept and love yourself just the way you are. These days less people succeed to do so as in my opinion (who gives a damn about it) the outside pressure from society has gone crazy and way overboard. just thinking what was that song phrase "perfect imperfection?" cant remember the song
Thank you for the kind words

Such a mature statement. Unfortunately young men aren’t mature at all. That’s why when I discovered older men were interested in me I became hooked. I was never respected and treated so well before. Sex Vacation with the Boss story was an eye opener for me.
From what I have heard, older men can be just as bad.

Back